The Boca Raton Yacht Club Florida, USA
The Boca Raton Yacht Club
501 E. Camino Real. Boca Raton, FL. 33432
Privately owned by MSD Partners
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Corrine Finn-Heyl: Corrinne joins The Boca Raton team from a Relais & Chateaux property, Weekapaug Inn in Rhode Island, where she was the General Manager for three years. Previously, Corrine was a General Manager at Blantyre in Lenox, MA as well as The White Barn Inn in Maine. Both properties also belonged to Relais & chateaux assosciation at the timed of her management.
The Yacht Club at The Boca Raton
History & Story
The Boca Raton opened in 1926 as The Ritz Carlton Cloister Inn, a vision famed American architect Addison Mizner. The original structure reflections Spanish-Mediterranean influences. It is characterized by hidden gardens, barrel tile roofs, archways, ornate columns, finials, intricate mosaics, fountains, and beamed ceilings of ornate pecky cypress. In the Twenty-Twenties, The Boca Raton celebrates its most remarkable evolution in its storied history. The adults-only, all suite luxury hotel, the Yacht Club embodies refined lakefront leisure. Each of the 112 elegant suites features private balconies, and views of Lake Boca Raton and its yacht-line promenade.
Restoration – 2021
Date added extensions
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Personal concierge and floor valets prepare every detail, and Yacht Club guests receive exclusive access to the stunning Spa Palmera pool as well as new fine dining restaurant, Flybridge, overlooking the Atlantic ocean.
Boca Raton is a city on Florida’s south-eastern coast, known for its golf courses, parks and beaches. Large, oceanfront Red Reef Park is home to the Gumbo Limbo Nature Center with trails, a butterfly garden and a sea turtle sanctuary. Downtown, Boca Raton Museum of Art has modern and contemporary American and European collections, and a sculpture garden. Nearby Mizner Park Amphitheater hosts concerts and events.
Key sites/activities in the area
• Gumbo Limbo Nature Center
• Red Reef Park
• Daggerwing Nature Center
• Spanish River Park
• Shop at Mizner Park
• Boca Raton Museum of Art
• Hillsboro Inlet Lighthouse
• Coconut Cove Waterpark
• Boca Raton History Museum
• Butterfly World
• Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens
Yacht Club at The Boca Raton is adults-only – guests must be 16 years or older to stay.
For the younger guests staying at any other hotels on the resort, we offer the Banyan Bunch: 4 – 12 years old (Must be fully potty trained). The program includes: Learning – variety of educational subjects in a fun and high-impact format | Exercise – unique activities ranging from salsa dancing to kids’ yoga | Arts & Crafts – unlock creativity via origami, educational coloring, design kits and more | Playtime – host kid-favorite games that promote positivity and productivity |Reading – equip kids with dynamic materials that are fun for all ages
• Number of suites: 112
– Junior Suite King (5) – 600 sq.ft
– Lakeview Junior suite King + Balcony (60) – 670 sq.ft.
– Lakeview Junior Suite Double Queen + Balcony (18) – 700 sq.ft.
– Oceanview Junior Suite King + Balcony (14) – 670 sq.ft.
– Oceanview Junior Suite Double Queen + Balcony (6) –700 sq.ft.
– Oceanview One Bedroom Suite + Balcony (6) – 1400 sq.ft.
– One Bedroom Premium suite (1) – 2200 sq.ft.
– Two Bedroom Suite (1) – 2100 sq.ft.
– Two Bedroom Premium Suite (1) – 3000 sq.ft.
Restaurants & Bars
In Yacht Club:
• Flybridge: Exclusive to guests of Yacht Club, Flybridge is a new fine dining concept – a culinary hideway that embodies coastal elegance. The intimate venue is located on the top floor of Yacht Club with sweeping views of Lake Boca Raton and the ocean beyond. Flybridge guests select from a seasonal prix-fixe four-course seafood or vegetarian tasting menu, with an optional cheese course.
Rest of the resort:
• Major Food Group Restaurants: The Flamingo Grill, Sadelle’s, and dining concepts exploring Japanese and Italian cuisine will open early 2022
• Harborside: MB Supper Club, Palm Court, Mulligans, Maison Rose
• Beachside restaurants: Marisol, Beach Club Lounge, Silverstream
• Spa Palmera: A 50,00 sq.ft. wellness oasis, Spa Palmera’s design is inspired by the legendary Alhambra Palace in Spain. The spa, which features over 40 treatment rooms, tranquillity pool, ritual bath treatment room, palatial gardens and a private pool, reopened in December 2021. The salon at Spa Palmera offers top-tier services for women & men including hair styling, color, manicures and pedicures. Coveted skincare and salon brands, can be found in the Salon’s retail.
• A full service fitness center at both Harborside and Beachside Fitness Club offers functional training, strength, and cardiovascular equipment, digital workouts, and group fitness studio. The Boca Raton features the first ever onsite hotel Orangetheory Fitness studio and a partnership with HYDROW, offering state-of-the-art rowing instruction.
Corporate & Celebration Events
• Yacht Club: 8,000 sq.ft. of indoor event space with five elegant meeting rooms, designed in crisp whites and sea blues. Outdoor terraces overlook Lake Boca Raton.
• Mizner Center: 29 state-of-the-art elegant indoor spaces total 80,000 sq.ft. Outdoor spaces include The Grand Lawn & Spanish Terrace. Built-in registration desks make it easy & efficient for registration and satellite check in.
• Cloister: 13,000 sq.ft. of indoor meeting space features three historic ballrooms. Outdoor lush event spaces include The Cloister Garden with breath-taking views of the intracoastal waterway.
• Beach Club: 10,000 sq.ft. of indoor meeting space includes eight modern meeting rooms. Outdoor event spaces include three oceanfront pools, North Family Lawn and a half-mile private beach
Extra Notable Features
• Golf Club: 18-hole golf course is a par-71 course and treasured Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary playing 6,253 yards of dramatic landscapes.
• Racquet Club: Full-service Racquet Club features 16 Hydro-Grid tennis courts that deliver optimum play, plus four pickleball courts, and a two-story clubhouse with a viewing deck.
• Harborside Pool Club: A jewel of The Boca Raton’s waterfront is Harborside Pool Club, overlooking Lake Boca Raton. Three pools, a 450-foot floating river, water slides, luxury cabanas with personalized butler service, a Pool Bar serving cocktails and light bites, banyan Bunch children’s club, and more.
• Private Beach & Pools: Beach Club’s half mile of beach – the only private beach in Boca Raton features luxe lounging, queen daybeds, and food service.
• Full-service Marina: A 34-slip marina accommodates sailing vessels up to 170 feet.
• Water activities include boating, sailing, paddle boarding, kayaking, surf lessons, snorkelling and Yamaha WaveRunner outings. Charter boat excursions are available for deep sea fishing and group drift fishing.
Hotel and restaurant Awards
Number of employees