Waldorf Astoria Park City Utah, USA
Waldorf Astoria Park City
2100 Frostwood Drive, Park City, Utah 84098
Privately owned – LLC
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Mr. Adam Heffron joins Waldorf Astoria Park City with over 18 years of hospitality experience. In 2011, Heffron joined Hilton Hotels as Assistant General Manager in the D.C area. Since starting with Hilton, he has held several positions at various hotels including General Manager and Director of Operations. Most recently, Heffron served as Hotel Manager at Conrad New York.
The only luxury hotel with slope side access to Park City Mountain, the largest ski and snowboard resort in the United States.
True Waldorf Service, authentic moments and inspirational environments.
WALDORF ASTORIA PARK CITY
History & Story
As distinctive and timeless as you’d expect from a Waldorf Astoria destination, the hotel is passionately committed to the comfort of each guest. The Frostwood Gondola, just steps from the hotel’s front doors, waits to take guests to Canyons Village at the base of Park City Resort. There, they’ll have access to over 7,300 acres of terrain where skiers and snowboarders alike will find their alpine paradise. Park City, once home to a prosperous silver-mining community, offers a fascinating, diverse history. Stroll through the historic Main Street and discover a charming and well-preserved reminder of the picturesque town’s 19th century past.
January 2017 : Powder – added lounge space, updated the bar, added new flooring and furniture.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
As a boutique, mountain lodge, Waldorf Astoria Park City creates unique, unforgettable moments that are orchestrated prior to the guest’s arrival. Every morning, the hotel’s operations team meets to review each arrival that day with the goal to add personalized touches and enhance the guest’s experience.
Waldorf Astoria Park City is conveniently located at the base of Park City Resort, just five minutes from Main Street Park City and 35 minutes from Salt Lake City International Airport making the hotel accessible for a weekend getaway or a weeklong vacation.
Key sites/activities in the area
World-class skiing and snowboarding (Park City Resort and Deer Valley)
Utah Olympic Park – 2002 Winter Olympic Games
Hot air balloon rides
Sundance Film Festival
Waldorf Astoria Park City is proud to have the only custom craft beer of the Waldorf Astoria portfolio. In 2016, Waldorf Astoria Park City partnered with Park City Brewery to launch the hotel’s first signature craft beer, “Pow Day,” available exclusively at the hotel and Park City Brewery’s taproom. Pow Day is a crisp pale ale with a hint of rye that pairs perfectly with the elevated comfort food served at Powder.
Guests frequently comment on the warm, inviting feel of the hotel. The residential-style suites are convenient for families as they provide ample space for each family member to spread out and relax. The Pool is the perfect place for the whole family to gather and play in the sunshine. The hotel’s concierge team can assist with arranging family-friendly amenities and activities in the Park City area. While there is not a children’s program on-site, Vail Resorts offers an incredible year-round children’s program that is located near the hotel.
• Number of suites: 103
– King Bed Junior Suite (beginning at 350 square feet)
– 1 Bedroom Suites (beginning at 740 square feet)
– 2 Bedroom Suites (beginning at 1,230 square feet)
– 3 Bedroom Suites (beginning at 1,600 square feet)
– 4 Bedroom Suites (2,000 square feet)
Relax in a comfortable King Bed Junior Suite featuring a sitting area with gas fireplace, balcony views and a kitchenette complete with two burners, a microwave and a compact refrigerator. Have sweet dreams in the king-sized Waldorf bed or the double sofa bed. In-room entertainment includes a flat-screen HDTV, WiFi and HDTV in the bathroom. Upgrade your experience by staying in a residential-style suite ranging in size from one to four bedrooms. Each suite features a large living area with a sofa bed, a fully-equipped kitchen with Viking appliances and marble countertops, a gas fireplace in each room of the suite, a balcony or walk-out patio, an oversized bathtub and European shower in the master bathroom, as well as a washer and dryer. In-room entertainment includes a 42-inch HDTV, WiFi and HDTV in the bathroom.
• Number of Luxury rooms: 56
Standard Guest Room, 1 King or 2 Queen Beds (beginning at 300 square feet): Snuggle up for the night in a spacious guestroom featuring a gas fireplace and your choice of one king or two queen-sized Waldorf beds. Blackout curtains keep the sun at bay so you can sleep a little later, and a deluxe bath with great amenities is your oasis after a day out on the slopes.
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 159
Enjoy awe-inspiring mountain views from the balcony or patio of your suite. Whether facing the slopes of Park City Resort or the surrounding Wasatch Mountains, the views throughout the hotel are unforgettable!
Restaurants & Bars
• Powder : Enjoy elevated comfort food inspired by mountain regions from around the world. Treat yourself to a mouthwatering seasonal menu inspired by the finest local ingredients at the ideal place to gather for aprés ski beverages with unique fresh and flavorful menu offerings for the entire family. Here, technique and imagination are balanced with fresh cuisine and the heartiness of the mountains to create an exceptional, flavor-focused dining experience. Powder offers indoor private dining as well as seasonal outdoor dining overlooking the pool and courtyard. The atmosphere is friendly and relaxed with casual dining and spirits.
• Ideal for lounging poolside, the Pool at Waldorf Astoria Park City offers fruit popsicles, fresh grilled pizza, BBQ items and a full bar during the summer months.
• At the Waldorf Astoria Spa, each experience is tailored to your needs and desires. From an indulgent body wrap to a therapeutic massage or intense Pilates session, our therapists and specialists provide you with an assessment and recommend the most beneficial treatments and services for you.
• 24-hour fitness centre.
• Year-round, heated swimming pool; two whirlpools; VIP cabanas.
Corporate & Celebration Events
• Five meeting rooms totalling 4,000 square feet of space
• Popular destination for corporate, incentive and wedding groups
Extra Notable Features
• S’mores are served nightly starting at 7:30pm at the main fire pit outside the pool area.
Hotel and restaurant Awards
• U.S. News & World Report, #7 Best Hotels in Utah, 2019; #5 Best Hotels in Park City 2019
• Ski Magazine, Park City Utah 2019 Resorts of the Year
• World Spa Awards, North America’s Best Hotel Spa, 2018
• Condè Nast Traveler, Top Resorts in the West by Reader’s Choice Awards, 2018
• Sunset Travel Awards, Best Après Ski, 2018
Number of employees