Villa Tortuga, Montemar Eco Luxury Villas Galapagos
Villa Tortuga, Montemar Eco Luxury Villas
US$ 12,000 per 5-night minimum
Rates per week
From US$ 16,800 except on peak season
Up to 8 Persons
Date of building and last renovation
Built in 2016 with sustainable architecture and green housing standards. Yearly maintenance.
Location and Key Sites
Villa Tortuga is located in a private 43-acre reserve in the natural habitat of Galapagos Giant Tortoises in Santa Cruz Island, Galapagos, Ecuador. Day trips to explore the Galapagos are available, Montemar provides not only the accommodation but also the full program to explore the Galapagos.
• Villa Tortuga has four bedrooms:
Master room, with a California King size bed (or twin beds), 2-shower private bathroom, and a private deck area
Junior room, with a Full-size bed and private bathroom
Standard rooms (two of these), each with a California King size bed (or twin beds), a private deck and a shared bathroom with bathtub between both rooms
• Social areas:
Yoga room & office area
Al fresco dining deck with wood oven and barbecue
Wellness activities are available :
• Body Massages
• Body Treatments
• Special Diets
Celebrations & Events
EXTRA SERVICES :
• Exploration of the Galapagos Islands which can include: kayaking, paddleboarding, surfing, biking, snorkeling, scuba diving, hiking, and wildlife observation.
• Yoga, body massages, body treatments
• Activities for Families : Art Class with local Artisans, Cooking class, Talks with Scientists, Stargazing.
Number of staff on property
• Two housekeeping staff
• One Private Chef
• One Concierge / Owner (guests are looked after by the owner)