Low & medium season:
Minimum stay: 5 nights
10.000€ to 12.000€
High season: Minimum stay: 5 nights
15.000€ to 18.000€
Location and key sites
Located in La Palmeraie area, which is one of the city’s more secluded areas. The villa offers a breath-taking view over the snowy peaks of the Atlas Mountains.
What’s pretty unique about Zagora is that it is close to the center of Marrakesh yet in a secluded and intimate area. Totally invisible to the neighbors. The villa features among many equipments a heated pool of 25 meters, an artificial lake, a pool-house and a cinema room. The space is set up on several storeys and offers 5 bedrooms: 4 in the main building and 1 in an adjoining building. All of the bedrooms are en suite. The villa has on-the-ground staff 7 days a week and daily breakfast is included.
• 25 meters heated swimming pool
• Wellness area
Date of construction and last renovation
The name Zagora was selected as it is one of the most beautiful oasis in Morocco. It is a perfect place for a peaceful moment in the middle of nature, and so is this outstanding 5-bedroom villa bearing its name. It’s built for royalty: sharp walls and wide window panels overlook the palm thatch umbrella covers shading you while you lounge by the pool. The large clean-cut garden is laden with olive and palm trees. an artificial lake built as an automatic watering system for the garden — which together with the villa, took 7 years to build from scratch.
Child Policy Children are welcomed.
No pets allowed.
Safety Policy There is a security guard 24 hours on site.
Celebration events N/A
Number of staff on property
• Youssef, the on-site butler, is on call 24/7 to help you with your every need.
• There are 2 cleanings ladies at this villa and the one next door. One of them has been working there since 2016 and the other one since 2014. They are working everyday from Monday to Sunday (8am to 5pm).
• Technician: Monday to Saturday from 8am to 5pm.
• Gardeners: Monday to Saturday from 8am to 5pm.
• Security guard – day shift: Wednesday to Monday from 10am to 8pm.