The Levee, Tel Aviv Yehuda Halevi 16, Tel Aviv
Based on market prices
Date of building and last renovation
Originally built in 1913, and undergoing eight years of meticulous restoration, The Levee’s redesign seamlessly merges the original Eclectic style and Bauhaus architecture with ultra-modern and design and techniques, resulting in a truly outstanding property. With so many preservation guidelines in place, Bar Orian Architects had to develop new tactics in order to maintain as many original features as possible.
• The spacious 4-bedroom duplex penthouse apartment is the epitome of privacy. Characterised by its glass contoured master bedroom and enormous terrace, this apartment offers sweeping 360-degree views across the White City, reaching to the Mediterranean Sea. The grand bathroom features an open shower and stand-alone bath with lavish brass and marble finishings.
• Molton Brown toiletry products, 100% Egyptian cotton linens
• Cable TV & Netflix
• Air conditioning
• Washer and dryer
• Kitchen appliances, Nespresso machine with capsules and tea
• Private parking
• Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
Conveniently located in the historic Neve Tzedek district, the Levee is an oasis of tranquillity within walking distance from the bustling Rothschild Boulevard and its myriad of restaurants, boutiques, café’s, art galleries and performing art centres. Nearby you can find the Carmel Market and the Mediterranean promenade and beaches.
Children are welcome
No pets are allowed.
• Open to hosting catered events in the penthouse.
• Local gym access
• Rooftop plunge pool and sun deck
• Dry cleaning and laundry service (at an additional cost)
• Bike rental (at an additional cost)
Number of staff on property
• 24/7 concierge accessible from either the front desk or by WhatsApp/Email
• Daily housekeeping service