Ani Sri Lanka Sri Lanka
ANI Sri Lanka
Kalukatiya Watta, Maliyadda, Dickwella, Sri Lanka, MH 81200
Property Pricing per week:
High Season: 19 Nov 2022 – 23 April 2023
US$15,000 ++ per night for a minimum of 6 Suites for 5 nights
US$24,000 ++ per night for a full buyout (15 Suites) minimum of 5 nights
Low Season: 24 April to 18 November 2023
US$13,000 ++ per night for a minimum of 6 Suites for 5 nights
US$22,000 ++ per night for a full buyout (15 Suites) minimum of 5 nights
High Season: 19 Nov 2023 – 30 April 2024
US$17,000 ++ per night for a minimum of 6 Suites for 5 nights
US$26,000 ++ per night for a full buyout (15 Suites) minimum of 5 nights
Festive: 18 December 2023 – 9 January 2024
US$ 37,000 ++ per night for a full buyout of 15 Suites minimum 7 nights
Easter/Passover (minimum 10 nights in 2023/2024). All rates quoted are exclusive of 10% service charge and 18.8% government taxes.
|30 guests||Pool||Children Welcome|
ANI Sri Lanka
• Embraced by verdant jungle with panoramic views of the Indian Ocean, ANI Sri Lanka welcomes guests to a private beachfront estate on the island’s fabled south coast. Accommodating up to 30 guests, the resort offers two Tropical Modernism-inspired Living Villas with upstairs and downstairs living and dining spaces overlooking two vast infinity pools. The dedicated team of over 30 curates every detail of an all-inclusive ANI stay.
• Positioned around Villa Monara and Villa Divia, ANI’s eight Split-Level Suites, four Classic Suites, and three Family Suites are accommodated in separate structures on either side of the two infinity swimming pools, and farther back on the property within the trees. Featuring spacious bedrooms with vaulted, woven-bamboo ceilings and terrazzo floors, they offer large bathrooms and views of the Indian Ocean or resort garden. With design inspired by Tropical Modernism, each suite effortlessly connects indoors to out, with floor-to-ceiling glass doors inviting sea breezes within. Hand-carved antiques (including curvilinear wood and brass rod Lanka chairs) are offset by crisp white linen, compelling black and white photography, and subtly textured soft furnishings. Hair dryers, Nespresso coffee machines, mini bars, and bathroom scales are offered throughout the accommodations.
• Every guest is welcome at ANI, and those using wheelchairs will find design elements to ensure ease of movement and comprehensive access to all facilities and areas including: sloping pathways throughout the resort and around Villa Divia and Villa Monara, an elevator in Villa Monara connects the Library to the Bar Lounge and bathroom handrails in suites are provided, as required.
• Alfresco areas include direct access to a sandy beach that extends in either direction for a total of 3 miles (5 km), five acres of landscaped gardens and lawns, two infinity-edge, swimming pools with outdoor showers and shallow areas for in-pool lounging and dining and two children’s pools with long, twisting waterslides. For the sporty there is a floodlit, hard-surface tennis court with basketball hoop, yoga pavilion and outdoor shuffleboard court. There are multiple open-air settings, ideal for afternoon tea and dining.
•Spaces within include a gracious Arrival Pavilion with views over the resort and out to sea, two poolside, two-story Living Villas, each with indoor and outdoor dining areas, a lounge, bar, wine cellar, library, pool terrace, and stunning ocean views, two air-conditioned indoor dining areas featuring interactive show kitchens and multiple salas scattered across the property for dining and relaxation. Guests can also enjoy two air-conditioned games rooms with pool tables, board games, and kids’ TV areas, a fully-
equipped, air-conditioned, glass-fronted Gym, anda double Spa Treatment Suite with steam room.
• Focused on creating beautiful settings in which to savor exquisite cuisine, ANI Sri Lanka’s dining philosophy ensures that every meal is an unforgettable, full sensory experience – a new memory in the making. Designed exclusively around every guests’ personal tastes and preferences, the Private Chef curates breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus daily, that draw on the island’s incredible culinary heritage and the natural bounty it offers, while also showcasing global cuisines. In-between treats range from freshly baked cakes to home-churned ice-cream; free-flow beverages are always on hand with an all-day pool butler service; and traditional afternoon teas celebrate the leaves of Ceylon, as the island was once known, with tea tastings and local snacks.
• Inclusions with each and every stay include:
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served in different settings across the resort, with every menu tailored according to guest preferences and tastes to surprise and delight
• Traditional afternoon tea with tea tasting
• Daily snacks and treats, homemade sorbet and ice-cream, and freshly baked cakes
• Free-flow beverages including premium spirits, cocktails, wines, soft drinks, and fresh juices
• All-day pool butler service
• Tuk-tuk tours around local villages
• Sri Lankan cooking classes with the Executive Chef
• Traditional Sri Lankan cultural show, once per stay
• Live Sri Lankan instrumental music
• Market and artisan workshop tours
• Visiting ANI Art Academies Sri Lanka
OUTDOOR ADVENTURE & ENTERTAINMENT
• Guided cycling tours and local walks
• Mountain bikes available for adults and kids
• Beach volleyball, pool volleyball, mini cricket/soccer matches on the lawn
• Outdoor shuffleboard games
• Movies by Moonlight for adults and kids
• Up to 15 spa treatments per day including Ayurveda, sports, reflexology, and head massages with all-natural products featuring local ingredients
• Yoga and Pilates, aqua aerobics, tennis lessons, beach jogging
• Personal training
• Complimentary babysitting, for up to eight hours per day
• Daily children’s activity program with treasure hunts, arts and crafts including mask painting, kite flying, sandcastle building, educational nature tours, and more
• Kids’ cooking/baking classes
• Shuffleboard and other games
• Roundtrip airport transfers from Colombo, once per group
• VIP arrival and departure airport experience
• Unpacking and packing service (as per guest request)
• Daily laundry (excluding dry cleaning)
• International calling and high-speed WiFi
• Netflix, Apple TV, and Apple Music in every room
Date of construction and last renovation
2017 – designed by AW2 Studio
Pets Welcome with prior approval
• Smoke detectors
• Fire extinguishers
• 24 hour security
• Fully-equipped gym
• Double spa treatment room with steam room.
• Floodlit, hard-surface tennis court with and basketball hoop
• Outdoor large format shuffleboard
Rates include up to Up to 15 spa treatments per day including Ayurveda, sports, reflexology, and head massages with all-natural products featuring local ingredients. Yoga and Pilates in a pavilion, aqua aerobics, tennis lessons, beach jogging and personal training
Celebrations & Events
• Celebrating life’s special moments at an ANI Sri Lanka ensures golden memories that will last a lifetime. Providing stunning backdrops, exceptional service, exquisite cuisine, and all the privacy guests could possibly desire, ANI Dominican Republic is as perfect for milestone celebrations, and small destinations weddings as well as corporate and wellness retreats. The kitchens can cater for kosher and Halal meals. Every detail of each event is taken care of with finesse, discretion, and faultless generosity.
Maximum event capacity:
• Sit down dinner – 80 guests
• Standing Drinks – 80 guests
• Sit down wedding ceremony – 80 guests
Meeting capacity including details on break out areas, meeting rooms etc.
• Bar Lounge – Boardroom style – 20 guests, Theatre style – 30 guests, Classroom style – 35 guests, U-shape – 32 guests
• Dining Room/Café – Boardroom style – 12 guests, Theatre style – 15 guests, Classroom style – 20 guests, U-shape – 18 guests
• Games Room – Boardroom style – 12 guests, Theatre style – 15 guests, Classroom style – 20 guests, U-shape – 18 guests
• Event Pavilion – Boardroom style – 30 guests, Theatre style – 35 guests, Classroom style – 25 guests, U-shape – 32 guests
The Wedding Lawn, Villa Monara Pool Terrace and the beach are ideal for a small wedding ceremony with views over the Indian Ocean.
Number of staff on property
ANI’s discreet and dedicated team of over 30 staff members is available around the clock to tailor every detail – from special dining, cultural, and wellness moments, to kids’ activities and exploration of the region – to ensure a bespoke experience that defies expectations. Key roles include: General Manager, Private Executive Chef, Spa Manager and two Spa Therapists, Activities Manager, Operational Manager, Housekeeping Manager.