ANI Thailand Thailand
Koh Yao Noi, Ko Yao District, Phang-nga, Thailand
Property Pricing per week:
High Season: 19 Nov 2022 – 23 April 2023
US$16,000 ++ per night for a minimum of 6 Suites for 5 nights
US$20,000 ++ per night for a full buyout (10 Suites) minimum of 5 nights
Low Season: 24 April to 18 November 2023
US$14,000 ++ per night for a minimum of 6 Suites for 5 nights
US$18,000 ++ per night for a full buyout (10 Suites) minimum of 5 nights
High Season: 19 Nov 2023 – 30 April 2024
US$18,000 ++ per night for a minimum of 6 Suites for 5 nights
US$22,000 ++ per night for a full buyout (10 Suites) minimum of 5 nights
Festive: 18 December 2023 – 9 January 2024
US$ 32,000 ++ per night for a full buyout of 10 Suites minimum 7 nights
Easter/Passover (minimum 10 nights in 2023/2024). All rates quoted are exclusive of 10% service charge and 8.7% government taxes.
|20 guests||Pool||Children Welcome|
• Ensconced in lush gardens with spellbinding views of Phang Nga Bay, ANI Thailand welcomes guests to this jewel-like, private beach escape on the east coast of Koh Yao Noi Island. Accommodating up to 20 guests, the resort offers a vast main swimming pool and an abundance of living and dining areas, as well as a dedicated staff of 22 to curate every detail of the all-inclusive ANI experience.
• Positioned across the resort are ANI’s two Ocean Villas, two Family Villas, and four Pool Suites. Featuring spacious bedrooms with vaulted ceilings, they offer large bathrooms and dressing areas. The Ocean Villas and Pool Suites (each with their own private pool (20 x 13 ft / 6 x 4 m) provide spacious outdoor terraces with double daybeds and views overlooking the bay.
• While the distinctive, pointed, tiled roofs nod to the ancient Lanna architecture of Northern Thailand, inside the aesthetic is more contemporary with Thai teak complemented by an elegant palette of textured soft furnishings. Hair dryers, Nespresso coffee machines, mini bars, and bathroom scales are offered throughout the accommodations.
• Every guest is welcome at ANI, and those using wheelchairs will find design elements to ensure ease of movement and comprehensive access to all facilities and areas including: ramps throughout the resort, an elevator descends from the Arrival Pavilion to the guestrooms, pool, and dining areas. A second elevator connects the spa, waterslide and meditation area. Strategic slopes and bathroom handrails are offered in one Ocean Villa.
• Akin to a private estate, ANI offers every facility, amenity, and space a group of guests could possibly desire during their stay. Designed to maximize the property’s breathtaking views of Phang Nga Bay, internal spaces feature glass walls or doors and flow seamlessly outward to embrace the verdant gardens, sparkling pool, and panoramic vistas beyond. Alfresco areas include a sandy beachfront extending almost 330 ft (100 m), two acres of landscaped gardens and lawns, an infinity-edge, salt-water swimming pool with large format, in-water chess and backgammon at one end and an outdoor shower, shaded pool l ounging area with above-water seating, a children’s pool with long, twisting waterslide a sunken lounge deck with views over Phang Nga Bay and multiple open-air settings, ideal for picnicking and private dining.
• Spaces within include: a lofty Arrival Pavilion with views over the resort and out to sea, a air-conditioned glass-walled Living Sala, an open-sided Dining Sala with views over the bay, fully-equipped, air-conditioned Gym, double Spa Treatment Room with jacuzzi, a rooftop meditation area and games area with pool table \ and table tennis.
• ANI’s dining philosophy centers on creating beautiful settings in which to savor exquisite cuisine, with every meal a sublime, new, full sensory experience. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served each day in different settings across the resort, with every menu tailored according to each guests’ preferences. Whether guests feel like a freshly squeezed juice post-workout, or a cocktail handcrafted to their own secret recipe (or one of ANI’s!), free-flow beverages can be enjoyed whenever the guest desires. Afternoon tea is served with home-baked cakes and sparkling wine, our sorbets and ice-cream are legendary, and the all-day beach and pool butler service ensures that refreshments are constantly at hand.
• Inclusions with each and every stay include:
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served in different settings across the resort, with every menu tailored according to guest preferences and tastes to surprise and delight
• Free-flow beverages including premium spirits, cocktails, wines, soft drinks, and fresh juices
• Afternoon tea with sparkling wine
• Daily snacks and treats, home-made sorbet and ice-cream, and freshly baked cakes
• All-day beach and pool butler service
• Batang Island Picnic, with long-tail boat and Monkey Island visit, once per stay
• Traditional Thai dance show, once per stay
• Fire jugglers, once per stay
• Batik painting, jasmine garland making
• Thai/Asian cooking classes with the Executive Chef
• Instruction in Muay Thai Boxing, Thailand’s traditional martial art
• Visiting ANI Art Academies Thailand
OUTDOOR ADVENTURE & ENTERTAINMENT
• Guided cycling tours and local walks
• Mountain bikes available for adults and kids
• Stand-up paddleboards, kayaks, and snorkeling equipment
• Sunset cruise on traditional longtail boat, once per stay
• Breakfast in the paddyfields with side-car adventure, once per stay
• Movies by Moonlight for adults and kids
• Up to 10 spa treatments per day including Thai and aromatherapy massages with all-natural products featuring local ingredients
• Private yoga instruction (Vinyasa, Hatha, or Yin)
• Personal training
• Complimentary babysitting, up to eight hours per day
• Daily children’s activity program with treasure hunts, arts and crafts, kids’ cooking/baking classes, and more
• Educational nature tours
• Shuffleboard and other games
• Roundtrip transfers from Phuket or Krabi Airports, once per group
• VIP arrival and departure airport experience
• Unpacking and packing service (as per guest request)
• Daily laundry (excluding dry cleaning)
• International calling and high-speed WiFi
Location and Key Sites
Located on the unspoiled island of Koh Yao Noi within two acres of lush, well-tended gardens, ANI Thailand offers an entire, all-inclusive, private resort, designed exclusively for a single group of guests.
Situated on the east coast of Koh Yao Noi, one of 42 islands in the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Phang Nga Bay and is equidistant from Phuket to the west and mainland Krabi to the east. Meaning ‘Small Long Island’, Koh Yao Noi is characterized by deserted beaches, protected mangroves, picturesque rice paddies, and its verdant interior. Fishing villages and farms dot the largely uninhabited, 19-square-mile island, renowned for its laidback pace of life and friendly Southern Thai culture.
Additional activities that are not included in the rate but are available for guests to enjoy include, but are not limited to, scuba diving, island hopping by longtail boat to Hong, Pak Bia, Lading, Rai, Kudu, Roi, and the Big Tree, Yacht cruises to Krabi, Phi Phi Islands, and Thalene Bay, booking live bands, cabaret shows and other entertainment, visits to the Phuket Ethical Elephant Sanctuary and exploring Phuket’s Old Town and historic temples.
Date of construction and last renovation
2016 designed by Nga Concepts (Thailand)
Pets Welcome with prior approval
• Smoke detectors
• Fire extinguishers
• 24 hour security
• Fitness Centre
• 43 m Infinity-edge, salt-water main swimming pool
• Double Spa Treatment Room with jacuzzi
• Rooftop meditation area
• Rates includ up to 10 spa treatments per day including Thai and aromatherapy massages with all-natural \
products featuring local ingredients, private yoga instruction, personal training and one Muay boxing class
Celebrations & Events
• Celebrating life’s special moments at an ANI Thailand ensures golden memories that will last a lifetime. Providing stunning backdrops, exceptional service, exquisite cuisine, and all the privacy guests could possibly desire, ANI Thailand is as perfect for milestone celebrations, weddings, as they are for corporate and wellness retreats. The kitchens can cater for kosher and Halal meals. Every detail of each event – be it a sun-kissed alfresco ceremony or a banquet beneath the stars – is taken care of with finesse, discretion, and faultless generosity.
Maximum outdoor event capacity:
• Sit down dinner – 40 guests
• Standing drinks – 40 guests
• Sit down wedding ceremony – 40 guests
• Meeting capacity including details on break out areas, meeting rooms etc – Living Sala 25 guests
Maximum indoor event capacity:
• Living Sala – 25 guests
• Dining Sala – 20 guests
• Bar Sala – 10 guests
Number of staff on property
22 staff members are available exclusively for guests. The team are not defined by duties but each, without exception, is a generous host dedicated to creating unscripted, magical memories for every one. Key roles include: General Manager, Private Executive Chef, 2 Spa Therapists, Activities Manager, Operational Manager, Executive Assistant, F&B Supervisor, Housekeeping Manager.