Aurora Anguilla Resort & Golf Anguilla
Aurora Anguilla Resort & Golf
|3-5 Sleeps per Property||SPA||Restaurant|
|Swimming Pool||Pet allowed||Children Welcome|
Villa and Resort
Date of Building and Last Renovation
Originally built in 1999, remodeled, and re-opened in December 2021.
Villa Low Season rates start at $4,499 + 24% taxes per night
Villa High Season rates may be up to $8,999 + 24% taxes per night, or higher
Festive Season rates range from $16,999 – $19,999 + 24% taxes per night
Extended stay rates may be available on request and a case-by-case basis. All rates are dynamic and subject to change.
2 persons, per bedroom, utilizing existing bedding. Up to one rollaway bed per accommodation, for an additional nightly fee.
Location and Key Sites
Set on the idyllic Rendezvous Bay, Aurora Anguilla spans over 300-acres and offers immersion into the many facets that make the destination and its culture so special. The resort offers two Greg Norman-designed golf courses, five tennis courts, and Bocce ball courts. Non-motorized water sports including snorkeling and catamaran sailing.
Children of all ages are welcome at Aurora Anguilla. A complimentary Kids Club operates 7-days a week from 9AM to 5PM. Suggested ages are 5 – 12 years old. At restaurants, a Kids’ Menu is available upon request.
For one dog up to 20lbs, a one-time sanitation fee of $250 applies. Additional fees may apply if additional sanitation or cleaning is required during or following the stay. Please reach out in advance of the stay, to complete relevant paperwork. Additionally, please be aware that the Anguillan government also has rules and requirements for the import of animals, please visit http://gov.ai/pets.php for more information.
The safety of guests and employees is of paramount importance. 24-hour security is on-site at the resort and available to assist the resort’s team and guests as needed. Additionally, the resort has 24-hour front desk staff, and two 24-hour security gates.
• Aurora Anguilla Resort & Golf Club is a Caribbean paradise created for the most discerning travelers in search of an authentic island getaway that is both elegant and relaxed, refined and playful, and singular in every sense. Set on the idyllic Rendezvous Bay, Aurora Anguilla spans over 300-acres and offers immersion into the many facets that make the destination and its culture so special. Featuring 178 accommodations, the property is home to a collection of world-class amenities placing the resort in a league of its own. Its crown jewels include a fleet of private jets, seven restaurants and bars, Sorana Spa and Aurora International Golf Course, an 18-hole Championship Golf Course envisioned by Greg Norman Golf Course Design.
• Villas are 3- and 5- bedrooms. Offering either Garden Views or Beachfront Views.
• Estate Homes (located near the resort residences) are 5-bedrooms and offer Garden and Golf views. Each Estate Home includes a dedicated golf cart or cart(s) allowing guests easy access to the resort facilities.
• Fitness centers are located on both the Rendezvous and Merrywing Bay sides of the resort.
• Each side of the resort features an outdoor pool with outdoor spa-pools.
• Sorana Spa, located on the Rendezvous Bay side of the resort, features 12 treatment rooms, a salon, and manicure/pedicure facilities.
• Fitness classes are available on certain days, an additional fee may apply.
Celebration & Events
• A wide variety of event spaces are available at the resort, with rooms and spaces ranging from 480sqft/44.5sqm private dining room to 8,200sqft/762sqm expansive ballroom + pool deck space for larger events.
• Both indoor and outdoor (covered or open-air) spaces are available.
• Please contact the resort for more details or to begin planning the perfect event!
• Golf Tee-Times and Lessons, Tennis Lessons
• Wine Tasting Classes
• Boating Day-Trips to nearby Islands
• Fitness classes, including: Beach Workout, Yoga, Spinning, and Aqua Aerobics
Number of Staff
The resort employs a team of over 700 staff members.