Riverside Villa by Capella Bangkok
Riverside Villa by Capella Bangkok
300/2 Charoenkrung Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Please contact reservations services to enquire.
|Outdoor infinity pool
A riverfront villa with complete privacy, and front-row seats to the Chao Phraya river. Perched on the banks of the Chao Phraya River, these most sought-after villas are the jewel in the resort’s crown. The villas are intimate yet spacious, opulent yet elegant – a shimmering sanctuary that blends seamlessly with the waterscape. Enjoy the sun and river breeze, or simply loll around your private Jacuzzi plunge pool all day – there’s no better place for soul-soothing day dreams than Capella Bangkok.
Intimate Villas by the river including a two-bedroom Presidential Villa, all boasting separate living and dining space with folding glass doors that lead to lush private gardens. Each Villa is equipped with an outdoor jacuzzi plunge pool, a riverfront daybed and a generous sunlit bathroom with an oversized tub, indoor and outdoor showers.
The award-winning wellness programs and food & beverage options, a signature one-MICHELIN-starred restaurant curated by chef Mauro Colagreco, turn this ultra-private hideaway into a perfect base to explore the city from.
• VILLA (259 SQ.M. / 1 Bedroom) – 6 Keys
Floorplan: Click Here
A riverfront villa with complete privacy, and front-row seats to the Chao Phraya river. Accessed via a private courtyard entrance, these Villas in Bangkok offer exquisite comfort and complete privacy at the river’s edge. Their lavish layout includes a separate living room with dining room, spacious bedroom with a king-size bed, large marble bathroom, powder room and a jacuzzi plunge pool surrounded by tropical gardens. A sala for two provides a front row seat to witness the theatre of river life.
• PRESIDENTIAL VILLA (595 SQ.M. / 2 Bedrooms) – 1 Key
Floorplan: Click Here
A 2-bedroom riverfront villa with exquisite riverfront comfort, private garden and outdoor jacuzzi plunge pool. The ultimate indulgence, with 595 square meters of indoor and outdoor space, the Presidential Villa is a private pool villa in Bangkok accessed via a private entrance and offers exquisite riverfront comfort. Its opulent layout includes a separate living and dining room, spacious master bedroom with four poster king-size bed, second bedroom with two double beds, two large marble bathrooms, a powder room and a plunge pool surrounded by tropical gardens. A sala and elegant outdoor furnishings provide a stunning water’s edge venue for a romantic dinner or an evening BBQ with friends.
• Daily breakfast
• Flexible check-in and check-out (subject to availability)
• Daily sunrise yoga by the river
• Complimentary pressing up to 5 pieces of clothing per stay
• Daily complimentary non-alcoholic beverage from the mini bar
• Capella Culturist (Personal Assistant)
• Access to The Living Room
• Capella Moments (daily cultural activities)
• Sunset “Cin Cin” hour at Phra Nakhon
• Resort boat shuttle to IconSiam and Sathorn Pier (skytrain station)
• Round-trip airport limousine transfer
• 30-minutes Wellness Massage upon arrival
• Dedicated Capella Culturist
• Daily Apero service
• 24/7 in-room dining service
• Outdoor BBQ in villa with private chef
Restaurants & Bar:
• Phra Nakhon: Authentic regional Thai cuisine in a sun washed, contemporary setting on the banks of the Chao Phraya River. Thai herbs from Greenhouse and the freshest locally sourced ingredients are the inspiration for beautifully presented creations.
• Côte by Mauro Colagreco: A one-Michelin-starred, sophisticated, and welcoming Riviera-inspired dining experience. Settle into light-drenched, elegant interiors with panoramic views of the glittering Chao Phraya river. Dishes of refined simplicity, colourful and generous gourmand cuisine, conceptualized by Three-Michelin star chef Mauro Colagreco.• Stella: Bespoke libations crafted to suit the palate and staged in a glamorous riverfront salon. (nightly live music and bar nibbles)
• Tea Lounge: Remarkable river views and a calming lily pond are the backdrop for all-day drinks and an indulgent afternoon tea.
Date of building and last renovation
Villa: 2 Adults + 2 Children
Presidential Villa: 4 Adults + 1 Child
Location and Key Sites
Swan-dive into the best of the Thai capital. The Chao Phraya River is the life source of Thailand, a working and living body of water that winds through the heart of Bangkok, carrying in its ebb and flow the vestiges of merchant cultures. Charoenkrung is the city’s oldest paved road where historic, resilient neighbourhoods steeped in tradition, meet trendy fashionable cafes, bars and art galleries.
The Chao Phraya: A river in Renaissance, the River of Kings, confluence of cultures and commerce. Explore and discover it by longtail boat or luxury private craft. The latest addition to the river, ICONSiam, the largest upscale retail and entertainment complex in the city.
Chaorenkrung Road is the oldest road in Bangkok and where the city’s story begins. Stretching from Yaowarat (China Town) to Yannawa, the road is filled with an eclectic mix of local eateries, trendy bars, art galleries and temples, ie Wat Arun, Grand Palace, Wat Pho and etc.
Child age 0 to 11 years old are free of charge when sharing bed with their parent.
Child 0 to 5 years old is free of charge for breakfast.
Child 6 to 11 years old will be charged at THB 600 for breakfast exclude 17.7% Tax and Service Charge.
Child age 12 years old and above will be charged at THB 2,000 for extra person with extra bed and additional THB 1,000 for breakfast exclude 17.7% Tax and Service Charge.
Pets permitted are dogs only with a weight limit up to 10 kg. (Other animals are subject to approval)
Pet in residence fee of THB 3,000++ per night applied.
Pet owner must sign the Pet Policy agreement upon check in.
24/7 Security control
• Auriga Wellness: Tailored wellness is at the core of our signature spa sanctuary, a calming enclave where your path of rejuvenation is mapped out in alignment with your individual needs.
• Outdoor infinity pool with river view size 25 x 8.5m
• Water Therapy, Fitness Center, BogaFit, Anti-Gravity Yoga, Muay Thai, TRX, Wellness Pavilion
• Ballroom (747 sq.m.)
• Salon (72 sq.m.)
• Atelier I (150 sq.m.)
• Atelier II (45 sq.m.)
• Atelier III (84 sq.m.)
• Atelier IV (91 sq.m.)
• Courtyard (428 sq.m.)
Number of staff on property