Athenaeum Residences United Kingdom
Discounts for 7+ nights.
Pricing also available in $US dollars/ $Australian dollars and $Canadian dollars.
|Sleeps 8||2 Bedrooms||Residence||Fitness|
|Children Welcome||Pets Welcome|
Athenaeum Residences INFORMATION
The discreet Townhouse Residences, are some of the most exclusive homes that London has to offer, all with their own private entrance as well as direct access and full use of all the hotel’s facilities, 24 hours a day. The most modern features and concierge service ensure that absolutely everything you need is at your fingertips, in the most charming Mayfair laneat the side of the hotel. Kitted out with all the conveniences and first-class amenities you’d expect from a Mayfair location, the Residences are ideal for families, groups and extended stays.
• Main amenities – 162 guest rooms/ Restaurant and bar/loungeFull-service spa/ Breakfast available/ Fitness centre/ Self parking/ 3 meeting rooms/ Childcare/ 24-hour front desk/ Coffee/tea in a common area/ Daily housekeeping/ Free WiFi
• The View – London’s exclusive residents’ lounge majestically occupying the top floor at The Athenaeum, The View is a sumptuous club offering panoramic views over the London cityscape. Accessible to hotel guests only, The View offers a true retreatfrom city life. Guests can enjoy a complimentary tipple and nibbles from the Michelin-starred Galvin brothers’ restaurant,Galvin at The Athenaeum, while soaking up uninterrupted views across the Royal Parks to the City beyond.
• Galvin at The Athenaeum is the latest restaurant from Michelin-starred London chefs Chris and Jeff Galvin. For the first time the brothers have stepped away from their trademark French-inspired menus in favour of championing Britain’s delicious home-grown produce and supporting independent farmers across the UK. An exciting array ofnew menus include Afternoon Tea and Private Dining, and feature a modern take on classic British dishes combined with Galvin favourites.
• The Bar – at The Athenaeum is a destination in its own right. Accessed via a discrete entrance on Down Street, it’s intimate and inviting with elegant bespoke interiors. Retaining the famous whisky collection, THE BAR features a fine selection of wine and champagne, as well as a range of pioneering craft spirits. Enjoy Signature Cocktails created by award-winning barmen, that you will not find anywhere else in London.
• Spa & 24 Hour Gym At Athenaeum – Espa boutique spa, 24-hour gym, Cedar-wood hot tubs, as team room, wet room with sauna to emerge refreshed and ready to face the day.
Date of construction and last renovation
Rennovation completed May 2019. Located on a light-dappled residential side-street, a turn from the Athenaeum’s main entrance and royal Green Park, this elegant mansion once owned by MP and arts patron Henry Hope can be yours for the weekend, or as long as you choose. As you step through the Victorian red brick façade into your own private mosaic-tiled entrance, your senses will be restored by a pervasive peace and tranquillity. Ascend the winding staircase choosing from one or two-bedroom residences: each with lounge and kitchenette, and luxurious bedrooms all with interconnecting options for your personal configuration. Designed by the award-winning Martin Hulbert.
Two adults and two children in a one bedroom residence. Sofa/bunkbeds available for children 12 years and under. Then four Adults and four children in a two bedroom residence.
Location and Key sites
We’re right in the centre of it all. Found in the heart of historic Mayfair and just half a mile from Buckingham Palace, The Athenaeum is located in one of the most prestigious locations in London.Nestled between two of London’s Royal Parks, The Athenaeum is the perfect spot from which to enjoy the scenery and walks in Green Park and Hyde Park. In fact, you just have to walk across the road from The Athenaeum to find yourself immersed in Green Park. Just a short meander further is Buckingham Palace, while Westminster, the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben are just a short stretch beyond. St James’s Palace and Kensington Palace are just a stone’s throw away too. London’s great museums and galleries are all nearby, from the National History Museum in Kensington to The National Gallery near Covent Garden. Directly from the hotel, it’s possible to soak up the atmosphere of historic Piccadilly or get lost in Mayfair’s pristine streets and charming communities such as Shepherd Market.
• One child (12 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian’s room using existing bedding
Children’s menus available.
• Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
• Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
• Connecting/adjoining rooms available
• Private bathroom
• Separate living room
• Separate sitting area
• Pets stay free (dogs only)
• 1 per room
Pet deposit: GBP 1000 per stay
Required at check-in
• Credit card or cash deposit required
• Government-issued photo ID required
• Minimum check-in age is 18
• 24 Hour video surveillance
• 24-hour duty managers onsite
• Spa & 24 Hour Gym At Athenaeum – Espa boutique spa, 24-hour gym, Cedar-wood hot tubs, a steam room, wet room with sauna to emerge refreshed and ready to face the day.
• Jogging trails/ complimentary hire of bicycles to enjoy in the surrounding parks.
• Cause for celebration – Surprise birthday celebrations, annual family gatherings, baby showers – there is always an excuse to throw a good party. At The Athenaeum, we have the knowledge and expertise you need to pull out all the stops, whether it is for an intimate private dinner party, a cocktail reception or an extra-indulgent Afternoon Tea with friends and family. Whatever you have up your sleeve, we will make it happen.
EXTRA SERVICES :
• Concierge services onsite at your service.
• Chefs available for private dining.
Number of staff on property
• 162 staff and management.
• 24 hour duty managers on call.