Casale Cetena Rossa
Via Ponti di Pievescola 2 Casole D’Elsa Siena 53031 Italy
Property pricing From 2,195 € to 3,295 € per night
Date of building
Restoration of an old farmhouse performed by Timbers Resorts between 2017 and 2019
Location & Key Sites
Located in the rolling hills of Tuscany, not far from the cities of Florence, Siena and San Gimignano, Casali di Casole is a pristine large estate-* in the heart and soul of Italy. With art and culture tours, culinary experiences such as wine tasting and chef classes, as well hiking and other outdoor activities, Cetena Rossa at Casali di Casole is your home to the finest experiences in the region.
Maximum 2 adults per bedroom- children under 12 do not count towards occupancy total
Children must be accompanied by a legal guardian at all times. Children under the age of 12 do not count towards occupancy totals.
Only properly licensed and certified service pets are allowed. Extra fees apply.
The property is fully in line with local building and safety codes.
Available upon request
• Various cooking classes, pizza making classes and private chef services
• SPA services either in your villa or at Belmond Castello di Casole, yoga, pilates
• Bike/hike tour, hot air ballooning, horseback riding
• Art, culture and culinary tours
• Main residence composed of 3 floors
Ground floor: living, kitchen and dining areas, wine cellar, pantry, powder room
First floor: 2 bedrooms with private bathrooms (1bedroom with two queen beds and fireplace, 1 bedroom with king bed) common living area, outdoor terrace with lounge area (additional bedroom with fireplace and private bath can be added for and extra fee)
Second floor: 3 bedrooms with private bathrooms with one king bed each, common office space
• Guest house 1 (Can be opened for additional fee)
Ground floor: 1 bedroom with private bath with two queen beds and small kitchen area
Separate ground floor: Tea Room
First floor: 1 bedroom with private bathroom with one king bed, fireplace area and small kitchen
• Guest house 2 is the laundry facilites
Infinity pool with lounge chairs, pool area powder room, dining area off main residence kitchen, wood burning oven
Vineyards, fields and rolling hills of the estate
• Private infinity pool
• Access to the spa and fitness center at Hotel Belmond Castello di Casole upon availability
• In-house spa and fitness services available upon request