Feronia Villa Italy
Via Colleramole, 59, 50023 Colleramole Case Nuove FI, Italy
Price per week
Period Nightly Weekly Minimum Length of Stay
21-May-2022 – 21-Oct-2022 € 13,334 € 93,335 7 Nights
22-Oct-2022 – 19-Nov-2022 € 10,666 € 74,665 7 Nights
20-Nov-2022 – 23-Dec-2022 € 8,000 € 56,000 7 Nights
24-Dec-2022 – 31-Dec-2022 € 10,666 € 74,665 7 Nights
|38 guests||20 Bedrooms||Villa|
|Children Welcome||Wellness Center||Not allowed|
Location and key sites
Feronia Villa is set in lush grounds with a pond, olive groves, generous vineyards, and close to the famous Chianti wine region. It offers stunning views of Florence’s skyline, even the Duomo can be seen from a distance. Famous for its art and architecture, Florence is an obligatory destination for the first-timer visitor to Italy. However, while exploring the historical center is something that cannot be missed, the pristine studded landscapes and the enchanted medieval villages set on the famous Tuscan rolling hills surrounding Florence are well worth a visit. The most famous area to explore is the Chianti, a blessed land that covers a rather large wine-producing region of Tuscany, reaching from Florence to Siena, and all the way out to Pisa. Chianti’s must-see sights are the wine villages of Castellina, Radda, and Gaiole. Along the road visit the Badia di Coltibuono and/or Castello di Brolio! Activities: Bike tours, Cooking classes, Tuscan tastings, Horseback riding and carriage tours, boat tours on the Arno river, Golf, helicopter tours, Hot air ballooning.
• Location: Feronia Villa is located on the outskirts of the beautiful city of Florence. The home has the privileged view of the Duomo dome in the distance. The villa is also located in a wine country luxury estate, giving you and your guests an authentic Italian experience, something many long for.
• Living Spaces: The estate comprises 5 buildings and each features a living area, a fully equipped kitchen, and spacious common interiors. The elegant rooms are meticulously decorated, striving to achieve a simple elegance, typical of the chic Tuscan country style in which less is more. Everything is in perfect balance, with stunning furniture, beautiful art pieces, and rich fabric all beautifully blended together.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: Main Villa: Six Bedrooms
Bedroom 1: First floor – Twin/king bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower
Bedroom 2: Second floor – Twin/king bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower
Bedroom 3: Second floor – Twin/king bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower
Bedroom 4: Second floor – Twin/king bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower
Bedroom 5: Third floor – Twin/king bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower
Bedroom 6: Main Villa Wing – Twin/king bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower
Annex A – adjacent to the main villa: Four Bedrooms
Bedroom 7: Twin/king bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower
Bedroom 8: Twin/king bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower
Bedroom 9: Twin/king bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower
Bedroom 10: Queen bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower
Annex B – semi-attached unit: Two Bedrooms
Bedroom 11: Twin/king bedroom with en suite bathroom with tub/shower
Bedroom 12: Twin/king bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower
Annex C – semi-attached unit: Four Bedrooms
Bedroom 13: First floor -Twin/king bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower
Bedroom 14: First floor – Twin/king bedroom with shared bathroom with shower
Bedroom 15: Second floor – Twin/king bedroom with shared bathroom with shower
Bedroom 16: Second floor – Queen bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower
Annex D – semi-attached unit: Four Bedrooms
Bedroom 17: Ground floor – Twin/king bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower
Bedroom 18: First floor -Twin/king bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower
Bedroom 19: First floor -Twin/king bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower
Notes: All bedrooms with A/C and heating, walk-in closets, Wi-Fi, and safes; all marble bathrooms, with large shower or tub, are provided with hair dryers.
• Outdoor Features: The estate includes designed gardens with lounging areas where you can relax while enjoying one of the most spectacular city views available from the countryside including Florence’s cathedral dome. Two beautifully designed swimming pools that shimmer in the sun invite guests to cool off from the summer heat; the infinity swimming pool can be heated on request. Relishing savory and elegant meals al fresco under the stars is just one of the varieties of purely joyful experiences you can have at Villa Feronia. Also available to guests is the villa’s vegetable garden with its deliciously ripe seasonal produce.
• Swimming pools open in the Spring and the Summer. Heated on request at extra cost.
• Private wellness center. Services at extra cost.
Date of construction and last renovation
Built in 1433. Completely renovated in 2010 – works are done on a yearly basis.
Children are welcome at Feronia Villa. Any equipment for children like cribs, bassinets and highchairs are on request and their use is at guests’ own risk. Children must be supervised by adult guests when outdoors, including the pool area. Neither the owners of the Villa nor Exceptional Villas are responsible for any accidents that may occur.
No pets allowed.
Feronia Villa complies with all Safety requirements presented by the Italian laws. An all-encompassing personal travel insurance is strongly suggested, including last minute-cancellation. A security deposit will be kept on behalf of the villa prior to arrival.
Special events, business events, meetings, video and photo shoots are available on request and will be quoted on case per case basis.
Number of staff on property
• Daily housekeeping service for 4 hrs/day (10:00 am to 2:00 pm) – change of linens and towels twice per week
• Daily Preparation of Continental breakfast (f&b cost is extra)
• Garden and pool maintenance
• Extra housekeeping at €35/hr
• Chef service
• Personal laundry service at €35/hr