In the heart of Umbrian countryside, near Marsciano, La Villa is easy to reach and almost equidistant from Perugia, Assisi, Spello, Foligno, Todi and Orvieto. It is the ideal base for wonderful excursions to discover the cultural and architectural beauty typical of central Italy.
Date of building and last renovation
• 2014 renovated and updated each year
In 2022 they will add an outdoor tennis court, hot tub and orangeraie to conduct tastings on the perimeter of the wine estate, whilst overlooking 65 hectares of vineyard and landscape.
The property is well secured with a gate in two places one to the estate and second gate to the villa.
Security cameras can be seen on property but the area is very safe.
Child Policy Children are welcomed
Pets are not allowed
• 4 double bedrooms in the main house,
• 2 apartments in the annex, equipped with kitchens
• Generous and casual living spaces which lead into the kitchen and open living / dining room, always leading to outdoor terraces where one will find comfortable seating and • a long dining table under cover
• Gated / fenced in property with parking
• Beautiful landscape with vineyard, olive trees and tall cypress trees marking the driveway
• SONOS sound system
• Sun deck wrapping around 25m long infinity swimming pool
• Hot tub and tennis court project for 2023
• Tasting room in perimeter of vineyards with fitted kitchen for catered dinners
• available for weddings, events or film productions (100pax)
• Concierge service on request through Insider Villas
• Property manager can also arrange tailor made visits and activities
Number of staff on property
• Daily housekeeper and property maintenance
• House manager available at all times