Le Mas de Chabran France
Le Mas de Chabran
Le Mas de Chabran, chemin du Mas de Chabran, 13520 Maussane les Alpilles
Property Pricing per week:
2023 rates: High season: 36,000 euros per week (July, August, Christmas and New Years, Easter)
Mid season: 30,000 euros per week (May, June, September)
Low season: 26,000 euros per week (October, November, December – except Christmas and New Years, January, February, March, April – except Easter)
Minimum stay 7 nights in Mid and High season.
Long weekend stays accepted in low season (3 nights minimum). 12,000 euros
The property is always rented in its entirety .
2024 rates are available per request.
|16 guests||Pool||Children Welcome|
Le Mas de Chabran
• Provençal house of distinct beauty, often featured in prestigious press for its architectural and design significance. Guests have at their disposal various spaces totalling 1200 sq.m surrounded by 3,5 hectares French style gardens with fountains, ponds, century old trees.
• Heated 16 m. pool, outdoor bar and barbecue, tennis court, ancient chapel, open lawn, perfect for picnics, vegetable garden.
• 8 double bedrooms, all ensuite and with air conditioning. Views of the garden or of the Massif des Alpilles. Bedroom linen and furnishings from the most luxurious European suppliers. Bathroom amenities from local artisans made in Provence.
• Two kitchens – one professionally equipped and one aimed at serving breakfast, entertaining and gatherings.
• Movie theatre with a projector screen, also doubles up as games room or home office.
• State of art gym and spa facilities.
• Two lounges, which open up directly to the garden, featuring the original vaulted ceilings and fireplace from 18th century.
Location and Key Sites
Located within walking distance of the village center of Maussane Les Alpilles – one of the most sought after villages in the Alpilles in Provence. The region is rich with cultural, art, historical and gastronomical experiences. The Mas de Chabran concierge team provides an extensive guide of the top experiences to do in Provence and works closely with each guest to create a custom itinerary based on their interests and passions.
Date of construction and last renovation
The original building dates back to 1738. In 2018 the dynamic duo of Architect Alain Meylan and interior designer Liliana Meylan undertook the ambitious project to renovate and restore the house to its glory, while respecting its original spirit and the touch of time. The renovation – completed in 2019, gives Le Mas de Chabran a look which combines timeless elegance and Provencal chic, and also provides luxurious comfort to satisfy the most refined tastes.
Children of all ages are welcome. Amenities such as baby cot, bath, highchair are available for the youngest ones.
Not allowed unless specifically agreed to prior to arrival and included in the rental contract.
• Pool is unattended, children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
• Property must be locked and alarm activated when guests are not in.
• Valuables must not be left in the garden unattended.
• Vehicles must be parked at designated parking.
• Fully equipped gym of 150 sq.m.
• Sauna and relaxation room
• Massage room
• Heated outdoor saltwater swimming pool (may through September)
• Tennis court
Celebrations & Events
• Birthday parties and anniversaries of up to 30 guests.
• Can be hosted in the garden or inside the vaulted living room
• Private chef and butler
• Healthcare assistant
• Personal trainer
• Tennis coach
Number of staff on property
We aim to provide luxury hotel services in a relaxed private home setting
• Villa manager and concierge available 7 days (9 am – 6 pm) – to welcome guests and ensure a seamless stay, share their insiders knowledge of the region and handle everything from transfers to the airport, restaurant reservations and organize experiences
• Housekeeping every day ( up to 5 hours) – Prepares, serves and clears up after breakfast, cleans bedrooms, bathrooms and communal areas daily
• Gardener and pool boy
• Midweek bedlinen and towel change
• Breakfast served every day.