The Palazzo delle Pietre is located in Via delle Coppelle, just a minute away from the most important monuments of Rome: The Pantheon, Piazza Navona, Fontana di Trevi and Piazza di Spagna.
Walking through the historic center you can reach, in ten minutes, the famous Trevi Fountains, a sublime work begun in 1732 by Nicola Salvi, and completed in 1762.
The fountain is a perfect combination of classical rigor and the Baroque art and – due to the fact that, through the years, it has become one of the symbols of Rome – and many legends were built around it. In particular, the most famous folk tradition requires the visitor of Rome to throw a coin inside it to ensure that one day he/she will return to the Italian capital.
Even the shopping around the Palazzo Delle Pietre strikes the right balance between a particular and refined style – typical of the individual merchants of Via di Campo Marzio and Via Borgognona – and the world-famous names on the famous Via Condotti, which leads to the wonderful Piazza di Spagna, one of the most famous squares in the world;
The stairway of Trinità dei Monti – dated the Baroque period – which represents the spectacular setting of Piazza di Spagna, was built with the aim of compensating for the enormous difference in height between the square and the church placed above it.
During Spring, the staircase is adorned with flowers, and it is truly eye-catching.
8 APARTMENTS FROM 40 TO 130 SQM: • Studio: 45 square meters, entrance hall, one double bedroom, a large bathroom, and a fully equipped kitchen. Some have an outdoor courtyard.
• Comfort Apartment: 60 sqm, a living area, one double bedroom, a fully equipped kitchen with living area, and an elegant bathroom. Some have outdoor living.
• Superior Apartment: 65 square meters, a large living room, one double bedroom, an elegant en-suite bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen, and a second guest bathroom. Some have outdoor living.
• Prestige Apartment: 65-80 square meters, a large living room, one double bedroom, an elegant en-suite bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen, and a second guest bathroom.
• Prestige 4 People Apartment: 80 square meters, living room with dining area, a fully equipped kitchen with living area, two bedrooms, two elegant en-suite bathrooms.
• Penthouse Apartment: two connected apartments, 100-130 square meters, double living room, two fully equipped kitchens, two double bedrooms, and three bathrooms; some apartments have outdoor living.
Wellness Wellness: gym, hammam, beauty treatments: personal trainer, massage, hairdressing.
Date of Construction
Today’s Palazzo Delle Pietre was originally erected before 1400.
• One multi-function room:
• Seated meetings: 12 pax
• Small conference: seated 35 pax
• Cocktail: 40 pax
EXTRA SERVICES :
Private Chef, private cultural visits, museum tickets, restaurant reservations, laundry service, grocery shopping, babysitting service, private driver, airport transfer.