Palazzo Delle Pietre Italy
Palazzo Delle Pietre
Palazzo delle Pietre Luxury Apartments Rome
Via delle Coppelle 23, 00186 Rome, Italy
Date of Construction
Today’s Palazzo Delle Pietre was originally erected before 1400.
Location and Key Sites
The Palazzo delle Pietre is located in Via delle Coppelle, just a minute away from the most important monuments of Rome: The Pantheon, Piazza Navona, Fontana di Trevi and Piazza di Spagna.
Walking through the historic center you can reach, in ten minutes, the famous Trevi Fountains, a sublime work begun in 1732 by Nicola Salvi, and completed in 1762.
The fountain is a perfect combination of classical rigor and the Baroque art and – due to the fact that, through the years, it has become one of the symbols of Rome – and many legends were built around it. In particular, the most famous folk tradition requires the visitor of Rome to throw a coin inside it to ensure that one day he/she will return to the Italian capital.
Even the shopping around the Palazzo Delle Pietre strikes the right balance between a particular and refined style – typical of the individual merchants of Via di Campo Marzio and Via Borgognona – and the world-famous names on the famous Via Condotti, which leads to the wonderful Piazza di Spagna, one of the most famous squares in the world;
The stairway of Trinità dei Monti – dated the Baroque period – which represents the spectacular setting of Piazza di Spagna, was built with the aim of compensating for the enormous difference in height between the square and the church placed above it.
During Spring, the staircase is adorned with flowers, and it is truly eye-catching.
10 APARTMENTS FROM 40 TO 130 SQM:
• Studio: 45 square meters, entrance hall, one double bedroom, a large bathroom, and a fully equipped kitchen. Some have an outdoor courtyard.
• Comfort Apartment: 60 sqm apartment, a living room with a fully equipped kitchen, a guest bathroom, one double bedroom and one elegant bathroom en-suite. This apartment has also a terrace. It is characterized by precious elements such as marble, frescoes, handcrafted wooden doors, stones and ancient capitals which are an important collection inside the building.
• Superior Apartment: 65 square meters, a large living room, one double bedroom, an elegant en-suite bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen, and a second guest bathroom. Some have outdoor living.
• Prestige Apartment: 65-80 square meters, a large living room, one double bedroom, an elegant en-suite bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen, and a second guest bathroom.
• Prestige 4 People Apartment: 80 square meters, living room with dining area, a fully equipped kitchen with living area, two bedrooms, two elegant en-suite bathrooms.
• Penthouse Apartment: two connected apartments, 100-130 square meters, double living room, two fully equipped kitchens, two double bedrooms, and three bathrooms; some apartments have outdoor living.
• La Corte Family Apartment: on the second floor is the first of the two apartments. Occupying approximately 70 square metres (700SF), with two double bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a living room with a fully equipped kitchen, the apartment can accommodate up to 4 people.
• La Corte Rooftop Terrace: the second apartment is on two levels on the penthouse floor. With an area of 120 square metres (1300 SF) it can accommodate up to 6 people. It consists of three double bedrooms, one of which has a sofa bed, and can be converted into a studio, and three bathrooms. A comfortable wooden and steel staircase designed by architect Pappalardo leads to the private hammam and the large living area, with a fully equipped kitchen and a large panoramic terrace.
Wellness: gym, hammam, beauty treatments: personal trainer, massage, hairdressing.
• One multi-function room:
• Seated meetings: 12 pax
• Small conference: seated 35 pax
• Cocktail: 40 pax
EXTRA SERVICES :
Private Chef, private cultural visits, museum tickets, restaurant reservations, laundry service, grocery shopping, babysitting service, private driver, airport transfer.
Number of staff on property
• 14 employees