RED CHALET sleeps up to 8 guests: 2 bedrooms (Main house) +2 bedrooms (White house)
The property comprises 1.100 m2 with a large garden and direct access to the beach. The living area includes approximately 260 m2 in the main house plus 122 m2 in the guest house.
Bridging the gap between the comforts of the present and the romance of the past, the large open kitchen opens into a living and dining area with a large terracotta terrace and spectacular seafront setting. On the ceilings, sculpted grapevines are a reminder of those that once thrived in front of the villa itself.
The charming staircase leads to two ensuite bedrooms and a sitting room where a terrace makes the most of the breathtaking views. A secret door leads to a further rooftop terrace that, many years ago, the owner built to hear the townsfolk sing their prayers at the Church of “Nossa Senhora dos Navegantes”, for the fishermen to return safely home.
VILA VITA has built a small guest house in front of the property that reimagines some of the distinctive characters of the main house in a more contemporary aesthetic.
It offers a duplex suite with an ensuite bathroom and terrace on the upper floor and a living room downstairs, and a studio with a bedroom and ensuite shower room on the ground floor.
White-washed wooden floors and details in splashes of color are recreated throughout the annex with a fresh, airy feel and a relaxed, effortless style, perfect for younger members of a family looking for their own space.
Red Chalet: 260 m2
Ground floor: 126 m2 First floor: 134 m2
1 living room – 2 bedrooms with king-size beds
1 dining room with 2 en-suite bathrooms plus walk-in closet
Fully equipped kitchen – 1 sitting room with balcony
1 guest toilet
White House: 122 m2
Duplex Suite: 70 m2 Studio: 52 m2
1 bedroom with king-size bed – 1 bedroom with queen-size bed and ensuite bathroom
and ensuite bathroom – 1 living room
1 living room
Location and Key Sites
• Located at the heart of Armação de Pêra, the Red Chalet was built during the turn of the 20th century and inspired by the opulent luxury of the Belle Époque era emerging in the South of France.
• Now listed as a historical building and a famous landmark on the coastline, the renovation was committed to retaining as many of the original elements as possible.
• The property perches directly on the Armação de Pêra seawall, offering guests dramatic ocean views (alongside the quaint Church square) and easy access to the beach.
• With direct access to the beach and the historical town center, it rests with the traditions of the Algarve at its doorstep, from the picturesque church square it overlooks to the fantastic flavors of the beachfront restaurant nearby.
• Direct access to Armação de Pêra beach and town, 10 km to Benagil beach and cave, 11km to Algarve shopping center, 15km to Albufeira center, 53km to Faro airport.
Date of construction and last renovation
Listed historical building
Maximum people in existing bedding: 12 pax
With extra beds: +4 pax
Extra bed (from 4 years): +€50.00 per bed/per stay
Children are welcome.
Pets are not permitted.
• Non-smoking villa
• Social events permitted (upon request & at additional cost)
• Check-in: 4:00PM / Check-out: 10:00AM
Social events permitted (upon request & at additional cost):
• Wellness & Retreats
• Weddings & Celebrations
• Fashion & Film Shoots
EXTRA SERVICES :
• Daily Continental Breakfast Set-Up
• Welcome Hamper
• Daily housekeeping services
• Complimentary Toiletries
• Changing of towels and linen twice a week
• Al-fresco dining with 10 seats
• Air conditioning (hot and cold)
• Wireless internet access
• Flat TV’s
• Outdoor furniture
• Wine fridge
• Parking at the property (gated)
• Security system
Extra (at a cost):
• Private chef & catering
• Private butler
• VILA VITA Yacht
• Transfers & Excursions
• All the amenities of VILA VITA Parc resort, including the restaurants, bars and spa—as well as top-shelf chefs, DJs, security, or anything else you may need for an in-villa event—are all easily accessible.