The Langham Nymphenburg Residence Noerdliches Schlossrondell 6, 80638 Munich
Property Pricing On Request
The Langham Nymphenburg Residence
• 836 square meters, three floors
• Four bedrooms, seven bathrooms, three living rooms, dining area for 12 people, residential kitchen, home cinema and conference area, gym & medical treatments
• Private garden with terrace and fountain made of Nymphenburg majolica
Location and Key Sites
A fantastic location with views of the Nymphenburg Palace, a luxurious interior with unique, handcrafted porcelain pieces in every room – the new The Langham Nymphenburg Residence, Munich, offers all this and more. The Munich-based Mang Mauritz Design was responsible for the overall design concept of The Langham Nymphenburg Residence, Munich.
The two architects Thomas Mang and Stefan Mauritz succeeded in designing rooms that offer a perfect setting not only for the porcelain designs by Nymphenburg that were especially made for the residence, but also for numerous other objects from the manufactory’s diverse repertoire of shapes. For example, various porcelain birds from the Nymphenburg collection are housed in vintage bird cages in the ladies’ room, which is decorated in light pastel shades.
In the gentlemen’s room, on the other hand, everything revolves around the theme of « dogs ». The Blue Room, one of the three bedrooms on the second floor, lives up to its name: “My Private Sky” creates a very special highlight against the deep blue-painted walls. This edition of seven hand-painted plates shows the starry night sky at the time the Porzellan Manufaktur Nymphenburg was founded in 1747.
Date of construction and last renovation
Extensive renovation work completed in 2020
Kids are very welcome. The circus-themed children’s room has been transformed into a circus ring younger guests, with the « L’Opéra de Paris » wallpaper by Cole & Son and a collection of agile circus animal figurines created for Nymphenburg by the sculptor Luise Terletzki-Scherf.
No pets policy
Security upon request
• Private dinner up to 12 people in the dining room
• Dinner parties up to 30 people in the show kitchen
• The nice majolica garden has space for up to 100 people for cozy garden parties
• There is also a modern, fully equipped conference area that can be rented separately for meetings and conferences for 12 people.
• Steam Bathroom
Extra Services • Private tour through the Nymphenburg Porcelain Manufactory
• Personal Trainer
• Painting classes in the Manufactory
Number of staff on property
• Chauffeur (optional)
• Housekeeping for daily cleaning and laundry services
• Butler 24-hours
• Chef 24-hours