Villa Santa Maria Maddalena Italy
Villa Santa Maria Maddalena
611A Via Ca’ Masino
40024 Castel San Pietro Terme
2022 Prices per night
October/November 1590 Euro BB
December 1351 Euro BB
New year’s eve 29 dec – 1 Jan 3150 Euro BB
2023 Prices per night
01.01.23/15.03.23 RO Euro 1227 – BB Euro 1689
15.03.23/20.03.2023 RO Euro 3138 – BB Euro 3600
20.03.23/07.04.23 RO Euro 2022 – BB Euro 2484
07.04.23/11.04.2023 RO Euro 2460 – BB Euro 2922
11.04.23/15.04.2023 RO Euro 2022 – BB Euro 2484
15.04.23/06.05.23 RO Euro 2022 – BB Euro 2482
06.05.23/24.06.23 RO Euro 2460 – BB Euro 2922
24.06.23/04.09.23 RO Euro 2976 – BB Euro 3438
04.09.23/25.09.23 RO Euro 2460 – BB Euro 2922
25.09.23/01.10.23 RO Euro 3138 – BB Euro 3600
01.10.23/14.10.23 RO Euro 1525 – BB Euro 1987
14.10.23/06.11.23 RO Euro 1525 – BB Euro 1590
06.11.23/29.12.23 RO Euro 1227 – BB Euro 1689
29.12.23/01.01.24 RO Euro 2976 – BB Euro 3438
RO: room only – BB: 3 hours Varsana Spa access included, breakfast at Palazzo di Varignana included
Special promo 7×6 (july and august non included)
|5 Bedrooms||5 Bathrooms|
Date of building and last renovation
Location and key sites
At the top of the hill, Santa Maria Maddalena dominates the view above the splendid Anfiteatro sulla Vigna. This Villa oozes a particular historic charm, thanks to its medieval chapel recently restored. Wine and olive oil tasting at Palazzo di Varignana’s wine cellare are available as well as excursions to explore Emilia Romagna region.
At Palazzo di Varignana, 2 km far from the Villa, guests can relax by the pools, try a signature treatment at Varsana Spa and enjoy a gourmet dinner at il Grifone Restaurant or taste local cuisine at Aurevo Restaurant and Trattoria Le Marzoline.
Bikes are can be rented and a wonderful Nordic walking route through the near vineyards is available to our guests.
We offer memorable experiences at the Food Valley and Motor Valley in Modena, as well as excursions to explore Bologna, San Marino, Ravenna and Ferrara.
We are glad to welcome children and they are included in the Villa Rates
We accept dogs up to 10 kg and we offer a Pet welcome kit. A supplement of 30 euro per day is requested
The parking is reserved and easily accessible from the main road by entering the fully fenced area of the garden to ensure safety and comfort
The Villa counts five elegant double rooms on two floors, served by the open spaces on the ground floor, living rooms, dining room, bar and large kitchen with the possibility of dining outdoors while enjoying a wonderful view towards the countryside.The first bedroom with a private bathroom is located on the ground floor, while the remaining four double bedrooms are located on the first level, reachable by a large staircase and lift.Two connecting rooms ensure the comfort required by families with children.Each room offers a magical view of the landscape dotted with vineyards and during the summer offers splendid sunsets over the hills.The furnishings are cured in every detail, characterized by a contemporary design although guided by tradition and the classic elegance of the lines, symmetries and sober handcrafted decorations. They are all designed specifically for the villa and made by the best Italian craftsmen. They are combined with the careful restoration work that the property has undergone. During summer time, the infinity pool offers guests a quiet place to rest surrounded by 6.000 sqm of private park with a magical view of the Bolognese plains.The villa can be booked with two different formulas. The first includes a daily breakfast at the resort and a three-hours entrance to the traditional Varsana SPA path.
Alternatively, guests can choose to experience absolute privacy with the « Villa Only » formula.
• Cipresso 37,8 sqm – 2 people – King size bed – Private bathroom – Ground floor
• Gelso 39,3 sqm – 2 people – King size bed – Private bathroom
• Olmo 26,8 sqm – 2 people – King size bed – Private bathroom
• Salice 25,4 sqm – 2 people – King size bed – Private bathroom
• Alloro 29,4 sqm – 2 people – King size bed – Private bathroom
• During summer time, the infinity pool offers guests a quiet place to rest surrounded by 6.000 sqm of private park with a magical view of the Bolognese plains
• Varsana Spa located at Palazzo di Varignana is a place to find peace and rediscover a profound sense of wellbeing while experiencing the slow flow of time. Varsana spa is deeply inspired by the water and the other elements of nature to bring you an authentic and immersive experience in the local area. Guests can easly access to Varsana Spa and book many treatments.
• Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner at the AUREVO Pool Restaurant (at Palazzo di Varignana)
• Continental breakfast delivery
• Lunch / Dinner at Trattoria Le Marzoline (at Palazzo di Varignana)
• Dinner at Il Grifone Restaurant (at Palazzo di Varignana)
• Ars Vivendi Rituals at the SPA of Palazzo di Varignana
• Villa Pre-stocking and Additional maid service
• Luggage porter service – Bike hire
• Shopping service with car, Laundry service, Butler
• In house chef
• Experiences and activities
• Luxury car rental (Mercedes-Benz AMG GT R Roadster, Lamborghini Huracan Performante)