Villa Maroma, A Belmond Hotel, Riviera Maya > Mexico
Villa Maroma, A Belmond Hotel, Riviera Maya
Carretera Cancún – Tulum
We have dynamic rating and varies per season.
Minimum lenght of stay varies per season.
Price for long-stay: not long-stay promotion available at this moment.
|Spa||Pet allowed||Children Welcome|
Suite size is 366 square meters/4000 square feet.
Opulent Villa Maroma is located beachfront providing unobstructed ocean views. This villa offers a two-story building with four Oceanfront One-Bedroom Suites, a spacious garden with chaise lounges, and a private large pool overlooking the ocean. Indoor is a separate living area and elegant furnishings throughout, including a full kitchen, bar, and guest half-bathroom. Bedding includes a king-size bed in two bedrooms and the other two can be configured into two beds on request only. Bathrooms are equipped with double wash basins, a bathtub, and a separate walk-in shower with dual fixtures. All bathrooms offer a WC separate from the washroom and Maroma bath amenities by Xinú. Premium touches offer complimentary arrival and departure transportation, a personalized welcome drink on arrival, 24-hour butler service (dedicated host service), complimentary daily laundry service, in-room wake-up coffee service and newspaper delivered to the room, and aromatherapy and pillow menu with your nightly turndown service.
Complimentary 2 hours of nanny service during the stay. In-room 2 hours private chef experience. One private wellness class. One complimentary private snorkeling trip. Complimentary F&B experience during the stay (Mezcal or Tequila Tasting – Mixology Class- Cooking Class-Mexican Wine Journey). Four complimentary bottles of spirits, complimentary bottles of red wine, white wine, and rosé (2 bottles of each).
Suite amenities feature complimentary wireless Internet access – 2-line phones (in each room) with voice mail – air-conditioning – ceiling fans – a well-stocked minibar with complimentary soft drinks- fresh fruit – a PC-size personal safe plus LED Smart HDTVs with a Bluetooth sound bar. Outside relaxation area by the pool.
Added amenities include beach accessories and an umbrella. Published rates include daily American breakfast unless otherwise stated in the rate description. All suites are non-smoking. Maximum occupancy is 8 persons (In the HOD it says 10 pax, sold separately, it would be 12 pax). No connecting rooms are available for this suite type.
Date of building and last renovation
The land was discovered by José Luis Moreno, a Mexican architecht in 1976 that fell in love with the contrast of the emerald jungle and the turquoise ocean one day he was flying over the area. He purchase the ground and decided to build a house for his own use, but after many visits of close friends, it was turned into a secret haven that officially opened as an independent hotel in 1995. 28 years later, Maroma, A Belmond Hotel, Riviera Maya is being fully reimagined by acclaimed designer Tara Bernerd. The majority of accommodation offers sea views and refined interiors rich in natural, local materials. Originally built by believers in Sacred Geometry, the architecture and artisanal features blend with the energy of the surrounding nature. Here, mind, senses and soul are in harmony.
Location and Key Sites
• Riviera Maya, especifically in the exclusive area of Punta Maroma.
• Maroma has an idyllic location, hidden away between 200-acres of jungle and in front of one of the world’s• best beaches. Cancun International Airport is 30 minutes away.
• Playa del Carmen – 20.4km / 30 min
• Tulum – 82 km / 1.10 hours
• Sian Kaan – 144km / 2.30 hours
• Chichen Itzá – 198km / 2.45 hours
• Holbox – 136km / 2 hours
• Isla Mujeres – 80km – 2 hours
• Valladolid – 155km / 2.15 hours
• EkBalam – 170 km / 2.30 hours
• Cobá – 127 km / 1.55 hours
• Maroma Spa by Guerlain
• Fitness center available 24 hours
• Wellness activities
• Biodiversity program with sacred Mayan melipona bee
Villa Maroma accommodated 8 guests.
Additional fee for extra person applies.
Children 11 years and under – No charge
From 12 years old and older consider as adults – $100 USD*
*Prices quoted in USD per person, per night, subject to 19% Taxes (16% VAT + 3% lodging tax) Plus 15% Service Charge
• We welcome well-behaved dogs weighing 18lb or less.
• We charge a non-refundable fee of $200 per pet, per stay. Extra charges will be incurred if any furnishings are damaged.
• We ask you to keep your dog on a leash at all times around the hotel and grounds.
• We prefer pets to not be left unattended in your room. If unavoidable, please leave a contact number with our Hospitality Desk so we can reach you.
• Our Personal Host will contact you to arrange a convenient time to service your room. If your dog is present during cleaning, we ask that you remain in the room as well.
• Except for guide dogs, pets are not permitted in our restaurants, bars or pool areas.
• Please clean up after your dog, both on and off the resort, and ensure there are no disturbances such as barking.
For all information regarding our health and safety procedures, please visit belmond.com/trusted-for-travel.
• Palapa Tolok
Capacity for 200 people. With floor-to-ceiling windows and air-condition this space is perfect for meetings, weddings, conferences. Nestled in the main building close to the lobby, gives you the perfect intimacy surrounded by pristine jungle. The kitchen can be customized for special needs (Kosher). It also features an outdoor deck to dance the night away beneath the stars.
• Pescados Beach
An idyllic setting for every occasion. Framed by white sands and turquoise waves, Pescados Beach can fit up to 250 guests.
• Acuarios Pool
Located in the main building, this location is perfect for intimate cocktails or reception. The scenarios are framed by palm trees and the ocean gently crushing in the background. Maximum capacity for 60 guests.
• Ranas Courtyard
Centrally located besides the lobby, this courtyard is ideal for any occasion. Surrounded by jungle it provides a magical background. Maximum capacity : 250 guests.
Inmitate space for board meetings. It features a terrace for coffee breaks. Maximum capacity for 50 people.
• Coronas Garden
A charming choice surrounded by palm trees and overlooking the Caribbean Sea to start with cocktails and canapes. Maximum capacity for 150 people.
• Cilantro’s Terrace
This pool has a prime location near the spa and with ocean views. It can be customized for cocktails and intimate reception. Maximum 120 people.
Number of staff on property
The hotel will have around 380 employees to offer an immaculate service.