ANI Dominican Republic Dominican Republic
ANI Dominican Republic
Autopista Rio San Juan, Cabrera Km #3. Sector La Caribe, Dominican Republic
Property Pricing per week:
High Season: 19 Nov 2022 – 23 April 2023
US$16,000 ++ per night for a minimum of 6 Suites for 5 nights
US$24,000 ++ per night for a full buyout (14 Suites) minimum of 5 nights
Low Season: 24 April to 18 November 2023
US$14,000 ++ per night for a minimum of 6 Suites for 5 nights
US$22,000 ++ per night for a full buyout (14 Suites) minimum of 5 nights
High Season: 19 Nov 2023 – 30 April 2024
US$18,000 ++ per night for a minimum of 6 Suites for 5 nights
US$26,000 ++ per night for a full buyout (14 Suites) minimum of 5 nights
Festive: 18 December 2023 – 9 January 2024
US$ 37,000 ++ per night for a full buyout of 14 Suites minimum 7 nights
Easter/Passover (minimum 10 nights in 2023/2024). All rates quoted are exclusive of 10% service charge and 18% government taxes.
|20 guests||Pool||Children Welcome|
ANI Dominican Republic
• A self-contained world on its own private peninsula, ANI offers every facility, amenity, space, and service a group of up to 28 guests could possibly desire during their stay. With lush vegetation behind and the Atlantic Ocean on three sides ensuring consummate privacy, every aspect of the resort’s design – from its two rim-flow swimming pools to its multiple living and dining pavilions – is oriented to maximize the property’s views from sunrise through to sunset. The accommodation is positioned on either side of the
property’s palm-lined, central avenue as part of Villa Larimar with its sunrise vistas, and west-facing Villa Amber with its additional manmade beach and cobbled path to the sea. Named for the region’s precious gemstones, both villas overlook expansive infinity pools and offer an abundance of living, dining, and entertainment areas.
• Offering elevated, oceanside living with a sleek Tropical Contemporary aesthetic, ANI’s suites are positioned on either the western (Villa Amber) or eastern (Villa Larimar) side of the peninsula to maximize their panoramic sea, bay, and garden views. Six of the eight Ocean View Suites (two Amber and four Larimar) are completely free standing. Two double-story structures (one Amber and one Larimar) each house one of the remaining two Ocean View Suites downstairs, along with two Junior Suites (named Ocean or Garden depending on their views). Upstairs, each double-story structure offers a Bay View Suite. Featuring spacious bedrooms and open-plan bathrooms with vaulted pine ceilings, coconut wood details, and a soothing palette of white, neutral, and sea-hued soft furnishings, the suites all open onto private terraces and/or garden courtyards and offer 55-inch Smart TVs, hair dryers, Nespresso coffee machines, mini bars, and bathroom scales.
• Every guest is welcome at ANI, and those using wheelchairs will find design elements to ensure ease of movement and comprehensive access to all facilities and areas including: an elevator in south Villa, the property offers smooth, flat pathways, and slopes where necessary, a pool lift for getting into and out of the water is available on request as well as bathroom handrails and a shower wheelchair can be provided.
• Alfresco areas include landscaped gardens and lawns, two infinity-edge, swimming pools with shallow areas for in-water lounging and dining, a manmade, white-sand beach fronting Amber’s swimming pool with ocean views, a cobbled, stepped pathway to the ocean from Amber for swimming and watersport access and an oceanside pathway leading to La Piscina Natural from Larimar. A children’s pool is situated near the Spa with long, winding waterslide and there is a floodlit, hard-surface tennis court with two pickle ball courts and a basket ball court. Throughout the resort there are multiple open-air settings, ideal for afternoon tea and alfresco dining.
• Spaces within include a gracious Arrival Pavilion that leads via a palm-lined avenue directly through the heart of the resort to the oceanside Events Pavilion with stunning ocean views. Each villa has an open-air, poolside Living Pavilion with a dining area, lounge, bar, games area, and terrace with mesmerizing ocean views as well as an air-conditioned TV lounge. There are also multiple covered areas ideal for special events and dining. The air-conditioned, glass-fronted Wellness Center features a fully equipped gym and a serene spa with two ensuite treatment rooms (one single and one double with steam room and jacuzzi).
• ANI’s dining philosophy centers on creating beautiful settings in which to savor exquisite cuisine, with every meal an unforgettable, full sensory experience. Creating memories to be savored long after the last mouthful, every meal is included as part of the guest privileges, from sun-kissed breakfasts overlooking La Piscina Natural, to romantic dinners beneath the stars. The resorts attentive beach butlers ensure refreshments are constantly at hand, and a beach barbecue lunch takes ANI’s unparalleled service right to the shores of the Atlantic.
• Inclusions with each and every stay include:
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served in different settings across the resort, with every menu tailored according to guest preferences and tastes to surprise and delight
• Daily snacks and treats, homemade sorbet and ice-cream, and freshly baked cakes
• Free-flow beverages including premium spirits, cocktails, wines, soft drinks, and fresh juices
• One full day of beach butler service per stay with a beach BBQ lunch
• Cooking classes with the Executive Chef
• Cocktail mixology sessions
• Cigar rolling class with rum tasting, once per stay
• Folklore dance class, once per stay
• Visiting ANI Art Academies Dominican Republic
OUTDOOR ADVENTURE & ENTERTAINMENT
• One sunset cruise per stay
• Guided cycling tours and local walks
• Stand-up paddleboards, kayaks, and snorkeling equipment provided
• Mountain bikes available for adults and kids
• Movies by Moonlight for adults and kids
• Complimentary babysitting, for up to eight hours per day
• Daily children’s activity program with face painting, arts and crafts including pebble painting, kite making and flying, and more
• Kids’ cooking/baking classes
• Mini soccer
• Shuffleboard and other games
• Up to 12 spa treatments per day with a range of massages (holistic, deep-tissue, hot stone, head, and reflexology), the anti-stress grounding treatment, and nail services (manicures, pedicures, and polish changes) to choose from
• Tennis lessons and playing partners
• Zumba Class
• Roundtrip airport transfers from Samaná, Puerto Plata, Santiago, and Santo Domingo Airports, one per group
• VIP arrival and departure airport experience
• Unpacking and packing service (as per guest request)
• Daily laundry (excluding dry cleaning)
• International calling and high-speed WiFi
• Netflix, Apple TV, and Apple Music in every room
Location and Key Sites
Claiming its own private peninsula on the Dominican Republic’s with 270-degree views of the Atlantic Ocean, ANI Dominican Republic is situated in a spectacular bay-cradled setting on the island’s verdant north Coast, offering an all-inclusive, private resort, designed exclusively for a single group of guests.
Situated in the center of the Dominican Republic’s north coast, between the spectacular Samaná Peninsula and Cabarete, the birthplace of kite surfing. Protected by the magnificent Cordillera Septentrional mountain range and backed by lush jungle, this stretch of coastline is known as the Amber Riviera for its rich amber deposits and golden beaches. The coastline is scalloped like a tiara, with the jewel-like resort perched on its own private peninsula and two natural coves forming tranquil swimming bays on either side: photogenic La Piscina Natural to the east, and El Hoyo with its incredible rock formations and blow holes to the west. The resort is surrounded by nature with a soundtrack of breeze-tussled palm fronds and the whispering ocean.
Additional activities that are not included in the rate but are available for guests to enjoy include, but are not limited to, humpback whale- and dolphin-sighting on a private boat in season, private surfing and kite surfing lessons, reef and wreck scuba diving, leisure boat rides on Laguna Gri Gri horseback riding in the mountains, canyoning, cascading, and rappelling through caves and down waterfalls, exploration of Puerto Plata with its historic center, Amber Museum, colonial architecture, and cable car, beach hopping by boat or day trekking on the Samaná Peninsula, playing golf at Playa Dorada Golf Course, deep-sea fishing, helicopter transfers and tours as well as bands, DJs, fireworks, magic shows and circus performances.
Date of construction and last renovation
Pets Welcome with prior approval
• Smoke detectors
• Fire extinguishers
• 24 hour security
• Fully-equipped gym
• Serene spa with two ensuite treatment rooms (one single and one double with steam room and jacuzzi)
• Floodlit, hard-surface tennis court encompassing two pickle ball courts and basket ball court
• Rates include up to 12 spa treatments per day with a range of massages (holistic, deep-tissue, hot stone, head, and reflexology), the anti-stress grounding treatment, and nail services (manicures, pedicures, and polish changes) to choose from.
• Tennis playing partners
• Large format outdoor shuffleboard
Celebrations & Events
• Celebrating life’s special moments at an ANI Dominican Republic ensures golden memories that will last a lifetime. Providing stunning backdrops, exceptional service, exquisite cuisine, and all the privacy guests could possibly desire, ANI Dominican Republic is as perfect for milestone celebrations, and small destinations weddings as well as corporate and wellness retreats. The kitchens can cater for kosher and Halal meals. Every detail of each event is taken care of with finesse, discretion, and faultless generosity.
Maximum event capacity:
• Sit down dinner – 80 guests
• Standing Drinks – 80 guests
• Sit down wedding ceremony – 80 guests
Meeting capacity including details on break out areas, meeting rooms etc.
• Villa Amber Dining/Living area – Up to 80 guests seated
• Villa Larimar Dining/Living area- Up to 80 guests seated
• Each TV room – Villa Amber tv room 12 guests seated / Villa Larimar TV Room 15 guests (these are the only two spaces that are air conditioned)
• Event Pavilion – 40 guests seated
The Event Pavilion is ideal for a small wedding ceremony with sunset views over the Atlantic Ocean.
Maximum event capacity:
• Sit down dinner – 40 guests
• Standing Drinks – 40 guests
• Sit down wedding ceremony – 40 guests
Meeting capacity including details on break out areas, meeting rooms etc…
• Event Pavilion – 40 guests seated
• Little Bay Deck – 20 guests seated
• Villa Living Rooms North & South -12 guests seated
• North Villa Lawn – 40 guests seated
• Each Rooftop – 20 guests seated
The Little Bay Deck is ideal for a small wedding ceremony with sunset views over the Atlantic Ocean.
Number of staff on property
ANI’s discreet and dedicated team of over 30 staff members is available around the clock to tailor every detail – from special dining, cultural, and wellness moments, to kids’ activities and exploration of the region – to ensure a bespoke experience that defies expectations. Key roles include: General Manager, Private Executive Chef, two Spa Therapists, Activities Manager, Operational Manager, Housekeeping Manager.