Antilles Pearl Anguilla
Cedar Spring Road, West End Village, Shoal Bay West, Anguilla
Property Pricing per week:
We are flexible on long-term stays and open to all reasonable offers.
ANTILLES PEARL – A 10,800 sq. ft. villa with new renovations as of 2018. This villa features a large, principal bedroom suite and four additional guest bedrooms (all with king beds, TVs, and en-suite bathrooms) for a total of 5 bedrooms. The outdoor area features a heated, private swimming pool, shaded dining table, and multiple lounge/sitting areas.
Antilles Pearl also features a modern elevator lift (for seamless transportation to all floors), Bluetooth speakers in every room, a 50-foot skywalk (that overlooks the Caribbean Sea and makes it feel as if you are floating above the ocean), and a spacious rooftop terrace where guests can have cocktails or wine and cheese while watching the sunset. On clear nights, guests can enjoy spectacular views of constellations and shooting stars.
On the first floor, the spacious common area features 21-foot high ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows, a large dining table, multiple lounge areas, and French doors that open up to the outdoor pool area.
The second floor is broken up into two primary areas – one half boasts a fully-stocked entertainment room with a custom-made pool table, card table, and home theater section while the other half features two of the guest bedrooms.
The third floor features one palatial principal bedroom suite (with a lofted office area and private terrace) and two more guest bedrooms.
If guests require additional space, a cozy duplex pied-a-terre called Petit Topaz can be added to the reservation. Petit Topaz features a king bedroom with a bathroom downstairs and an additional sleeping loft upstairs with a rounded queen day bed, a small kitchenette area, and a living room area with a TV.
The Petit Topaz’s outdoor area features a private courtyard with lounge chairs and a small plunge pool.
Location and Key Sites
• Trattoria Tramonto – Italian restaurant with ocean views and outdoor seating
• Da’Vida – beachfront restaurant with seafood and Caribbean cuisine
• Blanchards Beach Shack – casual beachside dining with local and international dishes
• Tasty’s Restaurant – serves Caribbean-style cuisine with a focus on local ingredients
• Picante – Tex-Mex cuisine with outdoor seating and ocean views
• Cove Bay – picturesque beach just a short walk from Shoal Bay West
• The Fountain – historic monument located in the village of The Valley
• Sandy Island – small island with white sand beaches and crystal clear waters, perfect for snorkeling and day trips
• Crocus Hill – the highest point on the island, offering panoramic views of Anguilla
• Prickly Pear Cays – a group of uninhabited islands with beautiful beaches and coral reefs
• Snorkeling and diving – explore the underwater world with companies such as Shoal Bay Scuba or Anguilla Watersports
• Stand-up paddleboarding – rent a board and explore the calm waters of Shoal Bay West
• Horseback riding – take a leisurely ride on the beach with companies like Seaside Stables or Happy Trails Stables
• Golf – tee off at the CuisinArt Golf Club, a scenic course with ocean views
• Spa treatments – relax and rejuvenate at local spas such as the Venus Spa or Natural Mystic Spa.
Date of construction and last renovation
The Antilles Pearl villa was originally built in 1997 by Myron Goldfinger and renovated in 2018. All interiors, bedrooms, doors, windows, and railings have been renovated.
14 pax (with Petit Topaz)
Children are allowed
Pets are allowed
We require all guests to sign a standard liability waiver before each visit
Celebrations & Events
Weddings, birthdays, bachelor/ette parties, milestone events, corporate events
• Beachfront wedding space, 50-foot skywalk for bride and groom, indoor event space with 30 person capacity
Number of staff on property
Concierge and General Manager – Always available
Butler staff (1 – 4 butlers) – Available 7am to 7pm
Night Security – Available 10pm to 6am