Debuting in January 2020, the Mekong Jewel is the newest and most luxurious ship on the Mekong River.
Main strengths, special touch
This all-suite Super Ship includes two dining venues: one main restaurant and an al fresco eatery on the upper deck. The Mekong Jewel replaces the Mekong Navigator and was constructed with sustainable, eco-friendly materials, and features a swimming pool, spa, sauna and steam room, gym, hair salon, nail bar, two lounges and a library.
Sails the Mekong River in Vietnam and Cambodia
• 2 countries: Vietnam and Cambodia
• 2 UNESCO World Heritage sites
• 13 included excursions, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts
Cabins and living space
• 2 Royal Suites: Lavishly appointed riverview stateroom (924 sq ft -85.8 sq m) with balcony. Note that amenities may differ from those of a Uniworld company-owned ship.
• 2 Grand Suites: Lavishly appointed riverview stateroom (551 sq ft – 51 sq m) with balcony. Note that amenities may differ from those of a Uniworld company-owned ship.
• 30 Suites: Lavishly appointed riverview stateroom (339 sq ft – 31.5 sq m). Suites on the Sun Deck and Orchid Deck feature private open-air balconies. Suites on the Lotus Deck feature French balconies. Note that amenities may differ from those of a Uniworld company-owned ship.
Chef, Meals, Meals facilities, bars
• 24 hour coffee station
The cuisines served is local and international. Guests can enjoy the following facilities for meals and drinks:
• MJ Bar
• Pearl Alfresco Restaurant
• Swimming pool
• Spa, sauna and steam room
• Hair salon, nail bar