Riverside Cruises Germany
Wexstraße 16, 20355 Hamburg
Riverside Ravel & Riverside Debussy : Swizerland ; Riverside Mozart : Germany
Privately owned by Mr. Gregor Gerlach Owner and Founder of Riverside Collection GmbH & Co. KG
Year it was Built or refurbished
1987 / 2018 / Renovation of the Mozart 2016
Service -The best service is truly personal.
Excursions – Riverside opens doors that are closed to others.
F&B – Our aspiration is simple: to have the finest cuisine and best wine cellar on board our ships.
Ship/cabins – The spaciousness and stylish design create an exceptional ambience that sets new standards of onboard luxury.
oWellness – A wellness experience in harmony with the river.
History & Story
As Hanseatic citizens, the Gerlach family has always had an affinity for boats and ships. For several years, they had been considering entering the river cruise market. The goal was not to offer just any ships, but ones that fit the philosophy of the Seaside Collection hotels in every respect. Which set new standards in the river cruise market and which, like the hotels, guarantee guests unforgettable moments. And that’s exactly what the new ships are. Being on a Riverside Luxury Cruises ship means: maximum relaxation, stylish lounging and enjoyment in every respect.
Main strengths, special touch
• Excellent service: 2 guests per crew member, Personal butler service included
• Exceptional culinary in various restaurants, Exclusive excursions in small groups English & German speaking Spacious suites with king size beds
Danube, Rhine, Main, Moselle, Rhone & Saone
Highlights along the Danube:
Vienna, Budapest, Bratislava & Passau
• Highlights along the Rhône:
Avignon, Arles, Lyon & Viviers
• Highlights along the Rhine:
Amsterdam, Brussels, Koblenz & Cologne
For example :
• Vienna/Austria : concert in Belvedere, visit Spanish Riding School, helicopter flight Austria, Hike to Speck Alm
• Bikes Tours in different destinations, such as Bratislava, Vienna or Budapest
• France : Visit of Château de Cormatin, visit of Cirque Imagine, chocolate workshop at Valrhona, Gourmet-Dinner in Uzés
• Our Riverside Mozart is twice as wide as the Riverside Ravel/Debussy/Bach
• Our pool is also suitable for top athletes, thanks to our counter-current system
Children are welcome on board, but we do not offer a children’s entertainment program.
Cabins and living space
• Number of cabins in total: 81 cabins on the mozart & 55 cabins on the others
Mozart: OWNER’S SUITE 82m² – two Bedroom, two bathrooms, living room, space for up to 4 guests.
Mozart Suite 61,6m², Penthouse Suite 30,5m² space for up to 3 guests, Riverside Suite 20,3m², Symphony Suite 18,9m² & Harmony Suite 20,3m² (we round up or down for square meters)
Rhine Class: OWNER’S SUITE 71m² – two Bedroom, two bathrooms, living room, space for up to 4 guests. Bach/Debussy/Ravel Suite 23,5m, Seahorse Suite 22 – 23,5m², Symphony Suite 17,5m² & Melody Suite 17,5m² (we round up or down for square meters)
Every Suite has a glass enclosed rain shower, luxury bathrobes. Every Suite with exception of Harmony Suites on the Mozart & Melody and Symphony Suites on the rhine class, has a French balcony
Chef, Meals, Meals facilities, bars
• Breakfast Buffet with Live Cooking in our Waterside/Bistro
• Lunch Buffet with Live Cooking at the Blue Bar or Bistro or Waterside
• Barbecue & Cocktails at Vista Grill & the Vista Bar/Vista Upper Deck
• Dinner & Fine Dining at Waterside
• For special evenings: our Vintage Room
• Riverside Mozart on the Danube
With hair salon and two treatment rooms
All ships have equipped spa & fitness facilities
• Fitness room & sauna(only Mozart separate for women & mens)
• Pool with counter-current system & Jacuzzi
• Beauty salon and massage
Corporate and celebration events
Our ships can be chartered
Extra Notable Features
• Ships can be chartered for special events e.g.
• There are no specific features on board such as movie theaters etc.
• There will be entertainment on board in our Cove Bar (piano & singer), from time to time there will be lectures or other kind of musicans or similar